NSFW Headcannons

💋
Rockelle loves to kiss. No matter where it is on the body, she loves to leave kisses all along your body. Rather it be the lips, the neck, or the chest, anywhere suits her. She loves recieving them too.

🐨
During sex, Rockelle holds onto her partner. Normally missionary is where she would hold onto her partner, leaving scratches on their back as they make her scream.

👄
Speaking of screaming, Rockelle is a screamer. She normally covers her mouth because of how loud she can get. She does have a higher pitch of moan simular to a hentai, which (in her eyes can be pretty annoying-) can be considered cute, yet it depends on her partner.

🔴
No matter how many times you sleep with Rockelle, she will always blush before or during the act of sex. She isnt an easily flustered person, yet when it comes to someone undressing her and kissing her, she blushes so easily.

💦
Rockelle is a squirter. Nuff said.

💥
Rockelle loves to be spanked. Always on the ass though, anywhere else she would probably hit you back. Shes very kinky, yet not enough to let you slap her around and spit on her nor degrade her by calling her an offensive term. Trust me, it gets ugly if you dare smack her across the face and spit on her on top of that. She would punch you and kick you out...Through a window.

👅
She loves giving and reciving hickeys. She wants people to know that you are hers and hers only. She doesnt mind having a few all over her body as well.

👃
Rockelle will not and I REPEAT WILL NOT sleep with you if you smell bad. This goes for genitals as well. She will immediately kick you out if you smell like you havent touched soap in 20 years. However on the flip side, if you smell nice, she wouldnt be able to keep her hands off of you.

🍆
Rockelle isnt one for going against dick sizes. If you are 8+ inches, then expect Rockelle to have a bit of trouble pleasuring you. She normally has a hard time taking those that are bigger, yet if you prepare her enough, you can pleasure her.

Rockelle wont let you fuck her without foreplay. Especially if you are bigger than 8 inches, since its painful and it would be extremely hard for her to pleasure you as well. She doesnt give blowjobs if you arent willing to eat her out. Trust me, if you arent giving yet you like recieving, expect to be kicked out immediately.

🎵
Rockelle isnt one for having music on during sex but she cant stand it when the guy doesnt moan or make a single sound since it makes her feel like she isnt doing it correctly. Dont get me started on how she hates it when her partner doesnt cum, cause she feels like she was doing something wrong.