1~YoonJin~|Upset|

~Yoonjin~
| Upset |

~Yoonjin~| Upset |

~【1】~

Jin's heart sank as he heard Taehyung received a long sentimental letter from Yoongi. He tried to be calm and understand the situation.

"Why are you guys making it big deal? Why can't you believe it?" Yoongi asked with a small sad smile on his face.
"Because Yoongiya!!! I have received only 5 messages in 5 years!!" Jin whined and as the camera moved away from his face, he gulped down 3 shots. Yoongi saw that but couldn't stop him as side camera was still covering him.

"The longest text i have ever received from yoongi hyung was yeh let's eat!" Namjoon joked.

"At least you get frequent texts. I ONLY received 5 texts in total...since 2013!!!!" Jin whined again and gulped down beer from his favorite rolled straw. Yoongi rolled his eyes to tell jin to stop drinking but sassy Jin ignored him, as he was too hurt.

"And at the end he mentioned I love you!" Tae described. "Woahhhhhhhhh" all the members screamed. Everyone were dam excited, however Jin's heart shattered into million pieces. He picked up a shell in chopsticks and held in front of Yoongi. "Eat this"
Yoongi smiled sheepishly and opened his mouth only to throw the shell out of mouth. He knew he was screwed. Jin never jokes about food unless it's very serious.

Yoongi tried to control the situation as jin started drinking again. His ears, nose and neck turned into burning red. His laugh became more high pitched. All he could think was about that stupid letter written by Yoongi to Tae. Not him. But Tae.

Jin & Yoongi had this special connection. They never confessed anything yet but were possessive about each other in weird way. The members knew that but no one dared to speak up to their two eldest hyungs! And one of which was Yoongi! Who had that much courage?

"I got that letter too" jungkook simply said as he chew on his food. "At the end there was i love you too."
"I feel so jealous. Yoongi hyung we need these messages too" jimin & hoseok screamed. Hyper active mode on. Yoongi closed his eyes shaking his head as No.

"Hya Yoongi hyung! Even if it's copy paste. Send us too" Namjoon joked again trying to lighten the mood. He had already hoseok and jimin super excited to take care of plus he sensed how upset jin hyung was. Jin was continuously gulping down alcohol in front of him. He was pretty sure that jin was quite drunk by now. And camera was still rolling. He knew how sassy and nasty Jin could get while drunk. As a leader he tried to calm everyone.

"Ah I can't!" Yoongi said going to next question. Jin tried to endure the hurt for his beloved ARMYs who were watching them for festa 5th anniversary.

Yes five years went and still Yoongi and jin couldn't confess to each other. They would get jealous easily when fans would mention sope or Namjin. They knew no one ships them. Their ship was underrated. But more importantly they never spoke to each other about it.