HUSH

I was in my bath crying i put my head in the water to die. But he saved me Kim Namjoon my leader and crush or is he my lover. I thought back to the day I fell in love.

Your abuser and lover

I was on the couch cover in bruises from my boyfriend Nick he had trash the house and tried to kill me once more. He had left to go see his side chick. My friend from next door was there to to help me clean the house back up and protect me just incase. Kim Namjoon he was pissed off at what Nick did once more. I was crying when he came to hug me and gave me a peck on my cheek. As Namjoon gave me a kiss Nick came in Nick was drunker than ever. Nick was angry Nick walk over to me and slapped me hard "You little bitch I leave to go somewhere and u kissing him!" Said Nick. "It was not what u think--" I said in a scared voice but Namjoon cut me off "She did Nothing wrong so if you lay a finger on her I swear lord help me I will rip out your guts!" Namjoon said angrily with an I will fuck u up look. Nick walked up to Namjoon. Nick raise his hand to punch Namjoon as Nick hit jooine I cried and Nick yelled at me in trippy words "YOU want a WEAK boy you THOT" He called me horrible names as he had Namjoon pinned to the ground. Anger had build up in me I was mad like hell I got up as Nick was a bout to stab Namjoon and BAM you him Cry out in pain his ribbs were kicked in. I heard a cracking noise I had broken Nicks rib. I continued to kick him in the side. But then he got grip of my leg and pulled me down and wisphers to me "you would probably look sexy dead" He had stabbed me in my leg I had laughed historically. Then I said bye bye in a cheerful tone.

NAMJOON POV

Y/N made Nick turn around I had said "bitch you fucked with the wrong guy."
BOW BOW I fired twice at his heart and neck.

" BOW BOW I fired twice at his heart and neck

Y/N POV

I seen Namjoon kill Nick I had froze Namjoon looked at me I was scared but instead he walked to me and laughed. Namjoon said "it's over he is not going to hurt you anymore." I shook my head ok .

I know this is very short but I decided to redo the story meaning less slang better crammer and a better story line bye loves 💜