Gravity Falls

Jin's POV

We are on our way to Gravity falls, and by "we" means me and my friends Alice and Crystal. My parents invited them to go with me to gravity falls with my cousin Norman which has been going to gravity falls every summer since the first time he went there 3 years ago.

Norman has been wanting me to go with him but I didn't wanted too, until the dday my mom forced me to go. At least I'm not alone I have Alice and Crystal with me.

"I hope with all have fun in gravity falls" I looked up at my cousin looking down at me from the front seat. I just smiled and said 'sure' and turned to see to the window.

"Don't worry Norman we will have fun together" I heard Crystal say. "Yeah don't worry your cousin is just in a moody state right know" then said Alice. "I won't worry my sister is the same so I'm kind of used to it" said Norman and I turned to them "don't say that I act like your sister she's the worst family member ever.." I paused " please don't tell her I said that" Norman laughs "I won't don't worry" I let out a sight "thank you Norman " I smile and him and he smiles back.

~1 hour passes by~

We finally arrived at gravity falls as I notice a group of teens waiting for us on the bus stop, I see Norman running out and hugging everyone while me and my friends get our bags and get out of the bus.

"Welcome back Norman!" a girl with brown hair and a pink sweater hugged him, " welcome Norman" said the guy next to the girl, he had same hair color with a rather strange looking hat with a blue pine tree? In it.

"Where's Coraline and Danny?" Norman said "where here!" I saw the blue haired girl running up to him and hugging him while the black haired boy walk up to him and gave him a high five.

"Guys I have some people I want you to meet" I heard Norman while he looked at us " she's Crystal " he pointed at her "she's Alice" also pointed at her "and she's my cousins Jin" he pointed at me at last.

"I'm Danny, nice to meet ya" said the guy with black hair. "I'm Dipper and this is my twin sister Mabel" the hat guy said while her sister waved at us. "And I am Coraline" said the blue haired girl.

"Nice to meet all of you, Norman talks a lot about you guys" I said with a smile and he turns red "now the main question is..where are we staying?" I said "Oh! I know! You can stay with me and Dipper over at the mystery shack I am sure Grunkle Stan wouldn't mind" said Mabel "it's okey by me" I said and turned to Crystal and Alice, in which they agreed.

"Then let's get going!" Said Coraline and walked off and everyone followed behind except me I was looking around until I heard a noise coming from the forest "this will be a interesting summer.." I looked at the forest smiled and ran toward the group walking off.

Hey guys this is a new story and I hope you all like it and new in this so please bare with meh please :'3
     -Author