The room

Alice's POV
"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME?!" I heard Crystal yell out of frustration, I wouldn't blame her, the room is a huge mess and we three are tired and just want to rest.

"We are so sorry, this is the only room available right know or well that we have free" said Mabel "yeah, but maybe if you want to we can help you guys clean around@ then said Dipper entering the room and picking up some trash.

"That would be lovely" I said "but I can do it don't worry" I hear Jin say "You two go out and chill I'll cleans this up for you guys" she smiled and led all of us out "she'll handle it" I said smiling "We should go and see around" I said and we walked off.

~Time skip at night~

Crystal and I walked to out room with a plate of food that Mabel  Made for her while we talked about today, all Gravity Falls is amazing and I wish I would today live here but of course this is only a summer thing, but no doubt I'll be her next summer.

We both wale do to the room and enter just to see Jun in the floor looking at the ceiling and all around her perfectly clean. "Wow" said Crystal as she entered the room "You did all this in one day? Unbelievable!" Crystal said  while looking around. I gave Jin her food and she peacefully ate it not saying a word "You did good" I said with a smile and she smiled back while eating.

" I'm gonna go and take some fresh hair " I heard Jin say "I have been stuck here the whole day and I need air" she smiles and leaves.

Crystal and I waved goodbye to her. "Think she will be back late?" Said Crystal "yeah" I said " probably, we should sleep it's really late already." With that we when to out beds unpacked some things and sleeped.

The chapters are getting shorter and shorter, I'm really sorry about that, next chapter I hope it's gonna be longer and also hope that you guys are liking it <3
  -author