Forest

Jin's POV

I walked outside of the shack, it was really dark so it took some time to adjust my vision to the night.

When I finally able to adjust my vision better, I suddenly see a light in the forest, it was bright and it was moving so I decided to follow it.

Danny's POV

"Why are we acting like we are some kind of prisoners escaping from jail ?" I said walking behind the guys.

"They think is waaaay cooler to be this sneaky" said Coraline crossing her arms "people probably already know about this place so it's not use doing this 'sneaking' part"

"Probably not" then said Dipper "but remember every summer? We have had crazy adventures together" Dipper stopped walking and turned around "We have to be careful of our surroundings, people can be watching us right know, who knows.."

"OOOOR you are just being so dramatic like always bro bro" said Mabel.

Jin's POV

I get close to the light and all I could hear was talking and talking. I hide behind a tree close to them to see who they are, it's my cousin and his friends talking when they suddenly stop and talk to each other and then leave again. I decided to follow them.

After a couple more minutes they arrived at a really weird looking tree, it's almost looked like the Peter Pan tree, until the guy with the hat pressed a button and a door opened up.
"YES! It did work finally!" I heard him say happily. "Now let's see if it stays that way" said the blue haired girl and they all when inside.

I ran to to the tree mouth open, how did they just did that?! I said in my mind looking for the button, it was really hidden.

"Where is the freaking button at?" I trying pressing everything until I pressed something " Finally! Wai-" After pressing the button, the floor where I was standing at opened and I felt to what look like a net.

Norman's POV

We all stopped to do what we where doing and turned to see the trap and to my suprise (aside that it actually works) I saw my cousin Jin hanging from there.

"Jin?" I said walking towards her while the others did the same. "What are you doing here?" I asked "And how the hell did you got here??" Said Dipper trying to figure out how to get Jin out of there.

Jin's POV

I smile and look at everyone staring at me " Well long story short, I saw you guys and decided to follow you, I tried to suprise you guys but I ended up pressing a different button and felt to this net" I said smiling awkwardly at them.

I look around "heeey it actually looks like the tree from Peter Pan" I laugh and take out a little knife pocket "Hope you don't mind " I said cutting the net so I can get out.

"So? Why did you followed us to here?" Said Coraline. " Well I was curious on what where you guys doing so I had to follow you" I said still smiling "So what kind of things do you guys do there?" I look around and start walking.

"This is our hiding place where we just hang out, our little club is called 'Mystery kids' where on-" The blue haired girl stops the hat guy" Only kids with strange things happening to them or powers can join this club"

"Only those kind of kids?" I said and crossed my arms smiling " Then can I joined the 'mystery kids'?."

"I don't think you can Jin" said Norman "You heard Coraline, either way nothing rare had ever happened to you" He walked over to me and placed his hand on my back.

"You don't know that" I said in a serious way. "How?" He said "We always share things, I would remember if you ever told me about something rare happening to you" 

I looked at him " I didn't knew a way to tell you before Norman" I sight and smiled a little.

"I'm a witch"

Well to my opinion this is a really long chapter I really hope people are reading this, anyways what do you guys think of a human Bill cypher? Let meh know plz, I hope you enjoyed
       ~author 🌙