Indescribable Love

Word up y'all its Aaliyah Bryanna Marie Desil. Im 17 years old, live in Florida, and my birthday is January 22. My parents havent been together ever since I was 4 1/2 years old and my brother Robert was only 8 months. My mom met some other dude and they had my little sister when I was 8 and my brother was 4 years old. My dad had a daughter before I was born, she is 6 years older than me and her name is Margo.  My mother currently is single, she broke up with my little sister's father when my sister was 6 and I have a boyfriend named Roman. Anyways I am home picking out some outfits for school, which starts in tomorrow. I was listening to dark horse. Then my girl Lexi called me.

Me: Hey boo.

Lex: Waddup girlie?

Me: Nothing so why did joo call me?

Lex: Because I love you and because I wanna go to the mall with Onika and Chyna and you.

Me:Sure.

I pit on black skinny jeans, a white crop top and my white Vans I put on a black and white Nets hat backwards with my hair professionally curled. I grabbed my phone charger, iPhone 5s, black beats head phones, and my purse. I walked down stairs to see my brother with his girlfriend Skyla on the couch sleeping and Madison facetiming her friend Taylor.

Madi: Hold up Tay, Bye Lee Lee and tell Lexi, Onika, and Chyna that I said hi.

Me: Okay bye Mad, love you and tell Ma that I said bye.

Madi: Love you too and Bye.

I walked out and hopped in my mercedes benz 4matic suv and drove off. I drove to the Mall, parked my car in the big parking lot, ans and went in forever 21. I saw my girls and we hugged and be hanging shopping we went everywhere. We were finished and went to get food. We got McDonald's and went to the nail salon. I got blue and red tips. My toes were all blue. We finished up and the girls decided to sleep over when we got home I took out an air mattress. Lexi slept on the other side of my bed and Onika and Chyna slept on the air mattress.

I know tomorrow is gonna be turnt.

                          ***********

I woke up and we all got dress with the clothes we got yesterday. We each did our hygiene in each bathroom in the house. We all went to our room and got dressed.

Me: black tights, a blue Derek Jeter Jersey,  a New York baseball snapback that stuck out in the front, I put my professionally curled pony tail through the hole in the back of my hat, silver name earings, chain, name ring. I changed my belly piercing to a silver heart. I had a 2013 Cheap The North Face UK Online Dark Blue Gore Tex Backpack.

Chyna: had a black bandeau and HIGH-WAISTED DESTROYED BLACK WASH SHORTY SHORTS, and air jordans 13 white/black/true red, she had silver bamboo hoops, and a four fingered name ring that was silver (Chyna Renee), and an all black NY snapback. She had a 2013 Original The North Face Online Black Gore Tex Backpack

Lexi: Short Dress by Hailey Logan, white flats, and her hair was bone straight with silver jewelry. she had a purple and white HAYSTACK BACKPACK

Onika: a yellow tank top tucked into a black skirt. Half up half down professionally curled hair with black vans and a gold belly piercing, gold earings and a gold ring. She had the The North Face Sprout

We headed down stairs and we grabbed our bookbags that had our supplies, our travel size deodorant, our travel size perfume,  our beats and phones with the phone charger. We all went down stairs and my moms was making breakfast. We had toasted bagels with butter and eggs. We all said our byes and walked to school. It was only 5 blocks away.

Me: Almost every man that passed us in a car honked at us if one more guy does that I'm giving they ass the friggen finger.

All the girls except for Me: yasssss chick me too.

Then it happened. We all stuck up the middle finger at them. When we got to school all eyes were on us. The fake bitches looked at us like we just stole they man and the boys looked at us like damn forget these bitches im with those girls. We walked to our lockers and grabbed our books and went out. I saw Roman and ran to kiss him. There was this one dude who looked pissed off when he saw me I winder who he is