Yo Roman

After we pulled away the bell rang.

Me: See you later baby boo.

Roman: Okay baby.

We had gym first so I grabbed my extra clothes and put them in the locker room so afterward I can change my clothes. After that I changed out of my clothes and into my all black basketball shorts, my all white cami, and my Air Jordan 13 "playoffs". I took off my hat and put my hair in 2 French Braids. I walked into gym and saw Roman and that guy who was mad from before on the other side of the net. Obviously we are playing Volleyball.

Roman:Good luck baby.

Me:You too babe.

We played and my team won. I walked back into the locker room and saw that dude from before punch Roman in the side of his face. I ran to them and smacked the guy in the face.

Me: Yo Wtf man?

The guy: He was just making out with Jessica. I know he's your boyfriend because last year we were best friends and he would talk about you guys. I R.E.S.P.E.C.T. you guys relationship, but seeing him make out with another girl ticked me off. *walks out*

Me: Oh fuck you Roman. *I ran behind that guy. I cought up and ran in front of him and cried in his chest* Im sorry. I thought he loved me.

The dude: Its okay I thought so too. *wraps his strong and muscular arms around me* My name is Chresanto and I will help you.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Chresanto, I love that name it sounds so heart warming.

Me:I am Aaliyah.

Chresanto:Please stop crying. You're are way too beautiful to.

I blushed and smiled with tears still rolling down my cheeks. He took his thumb and wiped my tears. Then he took the side of his index finger and lifts my head and I see his beautiful green eyes as he looks into my hazel eyes. I smiled showing my deep dimples and my straight white teeth.

Chresanto:Can we maybe go on a date tonight at 6:45?

Me: Of course.

I walked off.

Chresanto's POV:

As she is walking off I noticed her beautiful curves. Then I look down and saw dat BOOTY. Oh Got Damn! I need to go to the bathroom and tame my D because this is not working out to well. I walked into the bathroom and automatically got punched in my face. I saw it was Roman and we was fighting. After that I left the bathroom with a bloody nose and a cut on my cheek bone. Aaliyah saw me and ran over to me.

LeeLee: Oh my gosh what happened Chresanto?

The way she says my name is so sexy. I love it.

Me: Roman.

She dug inside of her bookbag and pulled out a tissue and an alcohol pad. She handed me the tissue, I put it in my nose and she cleaned up the blood that was on my face then she slowly placed it on my cut. It burned but I love the way she is trying to help a nigga out. She kissed my cheek.

LeeLee:All better?

Me:All better.

She walked right off and to her locker. Then the bell rang.  Its lunch.

                         ****

I was at my locker because its now time to go home and then when I walk out I see Aaliyah on the bench with Michael ( Tyga) and they laugh and shit. She really must be beautiful that all these niggas us surrounding her like a MoFo. But enough of that aint no nigga gonna steal her from me.

I walked right up to them.

Me: Can we walk home Aaliyah?

LeeLee: Sure. Bye Michael. Call you later.

She is not even new. I guess summer really can change your personality.