3) He

2/11/2017

Before Jimin's death

12:00 AM

Kringgggg....

Author pov

12:05 AM

'knock³'

"Hye Jimin!" Say that boy. "Oh hye. why you're here in the middle night like this?" Jimin ask in confused. "Nothing i-i just scared.." he replied to Jimin. "Scared about what?" Jimin ask again playing his  hair. "Uhh.. about our friend yeah. They  they're all gone only both of us still alive." The boy said it with a low tune

"Hmm.. yeah i miss them so hard.." Jimin sadly said. "You want to know who killed them?" That boy stands up in front Jimin only 5 inches away. "Who? Who? tell me pleasee!! I begging to you.."

"Me. who killed all our friends." he sigh. "No no way you killed them. If it is true, why you killed them? They are our friends." Jimin started to cry a tears fall down to his chest slowly. hoping that boy open his mouth again say he was joking. "I know its hard for you to believe me. im the one who killed them Jimin.. you want to know why i killed them right? Because im a humons Jimin.. im the 9th generation of humons."

"You're insane! really insane! humons just a fairytale. they dont exist!" Jimin aggressively pushing the boy. "They do exist Jimin. Im the one of them. about our friends, im so sorry Jimin .. i really love our friendship. But the book write their name for me to kill them. Now the last name in that book is.."

"me right?!" Jimin sigh deeply. "Hmm yes.. im so so sorry Jimin, this is not my intention.. i love you guys so much. I just hoping that im the real human so i just can hang out with you guys as usual as normal human. But im chosen. Chosen to be this shit humons being. i really² disappointed it." He cry hardly hitting his own head. "Hey its okay.." Jimin softly pat his friend arm. "I-i rather die now. Its okay just kill me." Jimin hugged that crying boy. "I- im so sorry Jimin im so sorry.. i just cant killed you right now.."

"Hmm its really okay Namjoon, you can killed me right now.." Jimin calm down Namjoon and whipping the tears slowly down on his cheek.

4/11/2017

9:38 AM

Chanyeol goes to library to meet  someone that he really know. "Hello Chanyeol.. why you want to meet me?" Namjoon ask calmly. "Hello hyung.. y- you killed Jimin hyung right?" Chanyeol run his fingers to his hair. "Hmm yes i am.. i really² sad right now. I really miss them. Why we'd to do this thing? Why we'd been chosen? And Chanyeol, you're the 10th right? Namjoon ask while he whipping his tears. "Yes.." Chanyeol said with deep sigh. "Is it to hurt hyung, Killed our own friends?" Chanyeol continue. "You'll know how much hurt it is Chanyeol.. my time is almost come. Then it will be automatically you have the responsible to killed your friends your own bestfriend Chanyeol.. my time to be real monster is almost there. and yours too. so talk to them softly then tell them how much you love them be honest to them what you didnt like about them or what as long as we had express our real feeling to them. they'll be happy because we honest to them! they will rest in peace there. thats what we need to do. dont give them hurt or what ask their permission to kill. we must respect them Chanyeol.." Namjoon smile at Chanyeol widely "But im not that brave to kill my beloved friends hyung."

"I know you Chanyeol and the master know who you are. The master know you are brave enough that's why they choose you Chanyeol." Namjoon relaxing Chanyeol to calm down. "Ok bye Chanyeol, i need to go to my class now. Bye! Call me if you need some advices again.." Namjoon waving his hand to say goodbye for Chanyeol.

| So you guys know who is the extra character right? Its Namjoon. i choose Namjoon because i like his face like a gangster tho 😂 so i decided to put him in this book ..

| Im so sorry if my english is bad. and im so sorry if this book not interested you . I try harder to make this book better. :')

| If it have a typo, or whatever im so sorry 😭💔

| Thanks for all reader ❤️ have fun and have a nice day ~

hawaiiowaii another chapter yuhuuu 😂❤️ i hope you guys love it :')