Doki Doki~ (Part 4)

-Thursday-

Yuri's POV:

I'm so nervous about Natsuki going to my house on Saturday and Sunday. Will she be able to find my collection of knives? It would probably make things worse between us if she does find it. She might think I'm a freak. Judging from the way she looks at me, she looks like she's going to stab me or something.

I hope she doesn't find it.

I just want to be friends with her after all.

Anyways, I have to focus on writing a poem right now. Natsuki did say she hated mine last time, or something like that. So I'd better start right now, or else it might turn out even worse than the last one.

-After writing a poem-

Not bad. This might even be better than the last one. I hope so at least.

I guess I have nothing else to do. I'd better go to bed then.

-Friday-

Natsuki's POV:

Aa! School again? When will this ever stop?

-sigh-

I just have to wait then I guess.

Gotta get ready for school now. Or else my dad will beat the crap out of me if he finds out I've been lazing around all this time.

-After getting ready for school-

Off I go then! I walk to school like usual, eventually bumping into Yuri again like yesterday.

"G-good morning, Natsuki."

"Good morning, Yuri. So have you bought or prepared the materials for Sunday?"

"Well, I've prepared the cupcake trays, the oven, and your requested colored icing." Sorry I don't know anything about baking cupcakes

"Good. Anyways, see you later in the club then."

"Good bye then."

We both headed to our classrooms. Her obviously being in the smarter class than I am.

-After classes-

Ugh, classes are finally over.

Yuri's POV:

I finished my assignments during break times so that I no longer need to do it at home. Now comes my most awaited part of the day. Club time. I walked to the club room after getting my stuff. I ran into Monika on the way there.

"Hi, Yuri. Why so early?"

"Well, I'm done with my assignments already, and it's not my assigned cleaning day today."

"As expected of you. I envy you sometimes for your ability to do things right ahead, you know that?"

"Ehehe, I don't think you should envy me at all. Also, shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"I don't think there is anything you should envy about me at all. We are pretty similar in a way, I mean you know, we're both smart, we're both talented and all."

"I-I was talking about my lack of confidence."

"Don't worry! You'll get over it someday. Trust me, okay?" Monika encouraged me

"O-okay."

Talking to Monika made me a little confident about myself I suppose. After that not so long discussion. We eventually reached the club room.