Itachi

Y/n's P.O.V.
I was awoken by the need to use the bathroom, I got and went to the bathroom that was connected to my room. As I walked out of the bathroom I looked over at my nightstand, to see that my baby monitor was on, and to my luck it was on. I pulled the monitor close to my ear to see if I could hear anything, but all I heard was a soft voice singing. I almost started to freak out until I looked over to see that my beloved husband was not in his place on our bed.

Hopefully he is the voice I hear singing I thought to myself.

I walked quietly to our baby's room to see that itachi was indeed the voice I was hearing. He was holding our baby (baby's name), singing (baby's gender) a lullaby.

Itachi's P.O.V.
As I'm singing to my baby I could sense y/n. I decided not to let her know that I knew she was there an continued to sing.

"You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my Sunshine away." As I stopped singing for a second I hear y/n come closer to me.

Y/n's P.O.V.
Itachi had just stopped singing so I decided to finally come into to the room fully towards itachi. I looked at him the at our baby.

I opened mouth and continued where etach left off in the lullaby.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamt I held you in my arms, as I awoke dear I was mistaking, so I hung my head and cried.
You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never no dear how much I love you.
Please don't take my Sunshine away." I soon heard Itachi join in with my singing. As we both sang we could see our baby smile in (baby gender) sleep.

"You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear how much I love. Please don't 5ake my Sunshine away. Please don't take my Sunshine away. Please don't take my Sunshine away."

As we ended the song Itachi layed our baby down and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you so much y/n, you'll never dear know how much I love you." I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too Itachi." I kissed him again. As we pulled away he walked out of the baby's room and I guess went back to our room.

I walked over the the baby's bed and kissed her for head. "You are my Sunshine, I love you (baby's name).