the secret

One early morning Luke got to school and he saw Caleb waiting by the front gate as Luke got closer to him Caleb  noticed a unfamiliar smell,is that the smell of pee he asked himself in his head.yep that's deffinatly pee he thought he wanted to ask Luke why he smelled like pee but he didn't want to embarrass his best friend.The school day went out normal the two boys played soccer during there break and also had there fair share of school work.

As the bell rang for them to go home they made there way out of the front gate and to Luke's dad's car they went to Luke's house for a sleepover but Caleb noticed that Luke seemed woried Caleb asked whats wrong Luke said he didn't want to talk about it .Caleb said come on dude you can tell me anything Luke said ill tell you when we get to my house,Caleb said okay .

They got to Luke's house and went up to the bedroom the first thing that Caleb said was okay so whats the secret?Luke said okay but promise not to laugh .Caleb said i promise .Luke said okay well i have bedwetting accidents and i have to wear nappies when i sleep.Luke looked down at the ground and started crying Caleb asked why are crying ?Luke said because you think im a baby and you probably don't want to be my friend anymore.Caleb said i don't think that you are a baby and ill always be your friend .

I don't care if you wear nappies at night .Luke looked up and said really Caleb replied with ovcourse .