Pink

My small rant about Promising yesterday gotten me thinking, what kind a promise would I like.
I can't infer the exact one I would like, but I do have an I des of what I like.
I want him to promise that he'll be their now, to not leave me again. I feel sappy and shit, like a girl I need to stop I seriously see to stop
Soon I'll be saying dear diary wearing the pinkest pajamas I ever had
Okay I'm about to scar myself, good bye!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Let's go! Lunch." The blanket was yanked off me, I needed up rolling off the uncomfortable bed, landing with yelp.

"God Damn You Fresh!" I sat myself up from the wooden floor, glaring tiredly at him.

"Yeah, Just Get Up." He rolled his eye lights.

"You Really fooled me with that house the other day, I didn't know it was Alphys." I sat up, brushing off my tank top and grabbing a fluffy sweater.

He sighed, fixing the tinted glasses, "I know I didn't want anyone to know I was an orphan."

"What about Cray? Doesn't he live with someone?" I asked, slipping on the slides, following him out the door.

"He does, but I don't want to live with them." Fresh kept his face forward. "Besides I didn't know you were parentless either, until your brother came along, why don't you live with them?"

I narrowed my eyes,"I can't face those people yet, they turned away when I least expected you'd think I'd be happy?"

"Excatly, I don't trust any adults around me, but I can trust that my younger brother is safe." Fresh turns his head towards me, smiling.

I grin and put my arm around his shoulders, walking into the mess hall. "We've been through a lot, now let's ignore that crappy past and focus ahead."

"Yeah I'm gonna leave this place for college, and you'll be with me right?" Fresh asked expectantly.

"Sorry Homie, But College isn't in my future after high school, I'll be living off a High school diploma."

"Oh...Well figure something out, hopefully." He whispers at the end.

"Nice of you to join us Zail-"

"Don't say my name, It's Just Zai, Only Zai."

"Alright Zai, sit down and eat."

--

I walked around the park with Fresh, we were just retelling our favorite stories with our fosters. More like Fresh telling his, since I cut off all of mine. It was amusing hearing his times of revenge, throwing his jokes over the other children when they angered him enough. I smiled hearing his practical bucket prank, but his was filled with red paint mimicking blood.

"So, she screamed bloody murder and ran out of the house with red foot prints following her." Fresh grins, chuckling. "After that I got sent back right away, because they couldn't handle such a juvenile child."

"Juvenile, Dude Your Down Right evil, and I love it." I pulled his hat downwards, he yelled out a hey, as I ran away."Can't Catch Me!"

----

"I hope...you...huff...step...ha...on a Lego." Fresh flops on to the bench where I sat, I looked up from my phone with a condescending smirk on my face.

"Sorry that you were so slow, but stepping on a Lego isn't that bad."

He lowers his bone brows,"That hurts a lot, your bound to step on one once you see the rug rats."

"Oh God, rug rats? They visit the older kids as well, dude we have to hide our valuables." I spoke in a joking tone, but serious of what I planned.