Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters.

     I awoke to a small pounding in the side of my head. As I tried to move my arms I realized I was strapped to the fence with red wire to a fence inside of a building. Remembering that a crazy guy who hit Scott with a crossbar before hitting me makes a couple of tears stream down my cheeks. I try struggling against the straps/ again before stopping at the sound of electricity hitting something. Looking over I see Barrow dragging an electrical cord against the fence. Barrow was a serial killer that was supposedly told to be at our school earlier. It was all coming back to me. Barrow was the crazy guy that hit Scott with the crossbar.

 "What are you doing?" I ask scared for my life. He lifts his gloved hand that was holding the electrical cord that was cut open and cocks his head.

"Right now? Ah," He crouches down in front of me reaching towards me and I turn my head the opposite way. "Right Now, I'm gonna take your picture." He takes my phone out of my shirt pocket. turning it sideways. "Just a little proof of our time here together." His thumbs dance across the screen and the flash goes off signaling he took a picture of me. "A little proof for all those who never believed." The flash goes off again as he takes another picture.

"Okay, you got your picture. You a let me go now?" I ask sitting up straighter, struggling slightly against the red wires. He lowers the phone and looks as me letting out an 'oh' before shaking his head no. I bite my lip as I am ready to let out a sob.

"Did you ever see a movie called Village of the Damned? The original. Not the remake. Nobody cares about crappy remakes. I'm talking about the 1960 black-and-white masterpiece. Huh?" He asks and I don't answer just staring at him. "It's about the group of children, Blonde-haired, beautiful children," He trails as he strokes my cheek with the back of his finger while i turn my head away from him, uncomfortable. "who can make their eyes glow."

"They do terrible, terrible things. The tag-line on the poster read "Beware the stare that will paralyze the will of the world." He pause and jumps up standing and speaking angrily. "Now when I told that I saw children with glowing eyes, they wouldn't believe me. I tried to get them to do something. But they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't move." He shakes his head and looks down at me. "As if they had been paralyzed. I am going to shake them out of their paralysis. I'm gonna get them moving. I'm going to..." He stops and looks down at the electrical cord that was cut open. He crouches down and picks it up.

"I am going to galvanize them." He says holding the electrical cord up he says with a small smile and then looks somewhere else as the sound of a motorcycle is heard. Scott. Barrow looks at me before  running off to hide. I hear footsteps as there's a clang.

Scott runs past the entrance before coming back and jogging towards me.

"Scott!" I yell out trying to stop him. "No! Look out!" Scott turns around just as Barrow swings the electrical cord at him, hitting Scott across the torso. Scott fly's back into a different fenced off unit that wasn't to far away from me, groaning. I let out a small cry as he holds his torso. I stiffen as Barrow takes off his glove walking closer to me.

"Don't... she's not... she's not the one you want." Scott manages to get out as he rolls slightly. Barrow looks at him and then back down to me, holding the electrical cord out towards me as he begins to crouch down.

"No..." I breathe out turning my head away from Barrow. I try to scoot away but I'm restricted by the wires. Barrow places his hand on my hair and trailing it down to my my shoulder.

"Don't." Scott says weakly as Barrow glares up at me before pressing it onto me.

Barrow fly's back as the electricity goes haywire, sparks everywhere but mostly near me as if I caused this which I did. I shoot up, the wires gone, burnt, and my hands are out as I stand.