one

5:50 AM
*Alarm goes off*
"Ughh." I grab my phone and scroll through my Instagram feed. "Another selfie from Jessica, nothing new." I sigh. Sometimes i wish i had her confidence and sometimes i don't. I mean, would you like to see me posting a selfie every single day?? No.

Yep, that's me

Yep, that's me. That's what i look like.
(Sp4cetown on instagram.)

You may ask why i wake up this early. Well, college aka hell aka the place everyone hates :) I haven't been there for a while. Since i'm 18+ i can choose when to come. And since i didn't feel like going for 3 weeks i didn't come. Easy enough. I have friends, maybe two of them are actually my 'friends'. Cause the other ones all talk shit. It's hard to find true friends. It's not easy. So i'm lucky to have two of them.

I stand up, stretch and walk to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I think about how i look if i could change one thing about myself. "Ughhhhhh." Why do i always want something i can't have? Hmm. I thought about accepting myself, and believe me, i tried. But that lasted for about a day and click, back to my insecure old self. I hate it. That's what i hate the most about myself. "I'm going to be late." I rub my eyes.

I skip breakfast and grab my bag. I close my door and lock my apartment.

"Nice, the trains are delayed." I sigh. "Hey ugly." I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around and see Kim Chul. My bestfriend.

"Aye wassup bitch

"Aye wassup bitch." I give him a small hug. "You thought let's show up again?" "Let me be bitch." "Bitch." He responds back. "Bitch." I say back. He laughs. "Well, how was hell without me?" I ask. "Better, without you." He tries to say with a serious face. "Uhm, do i know you?" I ask with a confused look on my face. (Sarcasm) He laughs. "Hmm yeah, laugh. You be crying if i actually drop out." I say. "You won't." He says. "You don't even know." I say while adjust my bag thingy. It was really tight. "Do you even know what day it is?" Chul asks. "Why?" I ask. "Cause you haven't been outside since 2002." He laughs. "Ha ha." I say.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the trains are arriving in 2 minutes."

( a/n i have no idea what those people say lol, i'm sorry.")

"Hansung University. I love it." I say with a straight face. "It isn't even that bad." "It is. Look you're the cool, popular guy. I'm not." "No you're the cool, popular girl." He says while typing something on his phone. "No i am not." I say while staring out of the window. He looks at me and laughs. "You think this is funny?" "Yes really really funny." He laughs even harder. "Can you be quiet people are staring cause you're dying about something that isn't even funny." I laugh.

At school.
"See, this, this is exactly why i didn't miss it." I say while everyone stares at me and Chul. "That's what you get if you leave for about a month." He says while opening his locker. I lean against the locker next to his and sigh. "Three weeks to be exact." "What's the point of coming back if we have a break in about 4 days?" He asks while closing his locker. "What?" I ask. "A break?" I asks waiting for an answer. "A BREAK?!!" I scream. Chul jumps and whispers back "shut your moufFffFf woman." "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask with my hands on my forehead. "Uhm maybe cause you weren't outside for a year?!" He says while grabbing his schedule. "You know we got this thing called a phone?!!!" "Hush woman." He says while reading his schedule. "Oh don't hush woman me, you're so ughdoxjwnod. What even are you doing?" I ask while watching him being all schooly. "I am looking if my new schedule says in what class i am. Well i mean, with who." "Huh?" "Maybe i'm with the new guy." He says while smirking. "New guy?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "We get new people, like everyday. What's so special about this one?" I ask. "Well, sucks to be you cause you haven't seen him yet." Chul smiles. "I really don't care." I say while walking away. "Bye see you later." I hear Chul yell behind me.

After school

''And?'' I ask Chul. ''What?'' He responds. ''Are you in the same classes as the new kid?'' ''No, well yes but only one.'' He says with a disapointed look on his face. ''What's that face for?'' I ask him confused since he wanted to be in the same classes with him. He doesn't respond. ''Well?'' ''He wasn't on school today.'' He pouts. ''Ugh you're such a dramaqueen. And that new kid is doing a great job on his first day.'' I say. ''the new kid has a name you know.'' Chul says. ''No are you for real? i thought that he was nameless." I respond with sarcasm. ''Ha ha. His name is Jimin, Park Jimin.'' He says while fixing his hair in the mirror.

A/n: i suck.