two

Jimin's Story Pt. 1
Jimin's P.O.V.

A/N the italic font is Jimin talking.

At the therapist.

"Annyeong."

"Annyeonghaseyo." I say nervously.

"You're Jimin right?" The woman in the black chair asks.

"Correct, nice to meet you." I say while i bow.

"Gamsahamnida, Nice to meet you as well Jimin, my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Liza."

I nod

"So Jimin, tell me something about yourself." Liza ask while grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

I try to think of something to tell about myself but nothing pops up.

"Well, I'm Jimin and i'm 22 years old."

"Thank you Jimin, but now tell me something i don't already know." She says with a smile
On her face.

"I'm sorry, but i don't know how telling you everything i've been through will help me get over those things."

"Jimin, telling me everything will help alot. You've kept it all for yourself for 4 years. In a situation you're in, it's important to talk to someone."

"I won't tell a stranger, my fucking life story. I'm sorry." I say while grabbing my stuff.

"Jimin, please sit down. I'm only here to help you. If you want i can tell you about me first?" Liza says with a calming look on her face.

I sit down and try to listen to what she has to say.

"You just have to ca-."

"I'm sorry but can i use the toilet real quick?" I ask while already standing up.

"Sure, it's behind that door on your right." She says while pointing at the door.

"Thank you." I grab my stuff and walk to the restroom.

I'm not going to listen to another word that's coming out of her mouth. I'm done with people telling me what to do. I know she is just trying to help. But talking about a thing i've been going through, still going through, is not really a good idea.

I wet my face and leave the building.

*While taking a shower at home.*

I step into my shower and first wet my face then and hair. I let out a soft sigh. I trace down my scars from cutting. When i still was cutting myself i liked hurting myself. Since i was already used to getting hurt, i just started cutting myself on my arm. I trace down the cuts on my arm. They're not that big. They're small. The ones on my leg are big. When someone noticed i was cutting myself i stopped. I don't like attention.

I walk to my rooftop where i spend most of my days thinking. Sometimes i just think about doing it. I mean, i have nothing to lose, so why not? I walk to the edge of the roof and sit down. "Why is it so hard?" I sigh. I look down and stare at the cars passing by. "Maybe if i just-." I close my eyes and imagine how everything will be if i do it. I see myself happy with them. Walking around, smiling, laughing, crying of joy. "Why did you have to go." I say while opening my eyes. I feel a small tear slipping down my cheek. I wipe it away while standing up. I breathe in and breathe out. "Come one Jimin." I close my eyes again and wait for myself to do it. I hold my right foot in the air above the driving cars. Boom boom, boom boom. I can hear my own heartbeat. I let out a quick sigh and take my last deep breath before i leave this world. "I'm ready." i whisper to myself. Before i could jump i hear a voice say "please don't!" I open my eyes and turn around. I see a small girl standing right in front of me with tears filling up her eyes. "Please step away." She says with cracks in her voice. I shake my head. "No." I say while staring at the ground. "Please, you don't have to do it." She says while slowly walking closer towards me. "Please stay there." I say while taking a step back. "No!" She yells while i take another step back. My left foot falls from the roof and i lose my balance. I close my eyes before i could feel my body touching the ground. But before i feel the cold, ground i feel small hands grabbing my arms. "Nooo!" She yells. I open my eyes and hold her arms too. While she tries to pull me towards her, tears stream down her cheeks. No one cried for me like that. I try to pull myself up and it works. The small girl pulls me away from the edge and hugs me. At first i stand there shocked of what just happened and what is happening now. But after a couple seconds when i could feel her warm tears on my shoulder, i hug her back. We stayed a couple minutes in that position. After i pull away she wipes away her tears and sighs. "Please never do that again." "I-" i crack. "It's okay, if you'd like you can come with me." She says while exhaling. "I- i." I stutter. "Don't worry, i live down stairs." She says while calming herself and me down. I nod.

We arrived at her apartment. It kinda looks the same is mine, she just decorated it different. "You live in this building?" She asks. I nod. "How come i never seen you?" She asks while filling two cups with water. "I don't come out alot." I say. "Same." She smiles. I give her a small smile back. "It's okay, you don't have to fake it." She says while putting down the cups on the table. "I'm sorry, that sounded rude." She says while turning a little red. I laugh. "It's okay, i get it." She turns her face towards me after i finished my sentence. She gives me another small smile. "I'm sorry, after what just happened, i'm a little overwhelmed."
"It's okay, I'm sorry i put you through that." I say while looking at the ground. "Hey, don't ever apologize." She says while putting her hand on mine. I tilt my head to face her. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks. I don't say anything. "It's okay if you don't." She says while drinking her water. "No, i'll tell you. I'm just going to warn you, cause it's alot."