Chapter 2

Nicole~

"Omar, how many times am I gon' have to tell you to stop coming up to my job buggin' up to people like that....You gon make me end up losing my job." I argued on the phone. As soon as I got home Omar called the phone, even though I told him don't even bother. "Look, that nigga shouldn't have came up talkin' shit like he know me or sum" "He was obviously joking, Omar....you need to chill out. For real, you can't just come to a business like that and act a fool and embarrass yourself and I." "Man, whatever" He smacked his lips. "Whatever nothing....I'm serious Omar, you got one more time...and we're done. And I'm deadass about that so try me." "Girl, whatever. Goodnight", He hung up with a attitude.

I'm tired of going through the same shit with him. He acting like it's ok to just pop up at my job and act a fool. Let me do that, he'll be ready to cuss me out.

And that Dalvin.....Ugh I can't even stay mad because he so fine. His eyebrows and face is just perfectly structured.....Wait, Nicole you have a nigga stop thinking about someone who probably was a class clown in school.

Maybe, I should sleep this mess of.

Dalvin~

"Nigga don't you ever do that shit you did today ever again, man!" Jojo yelled at me. "What?" I asked lost. "Boy you almost got yo ass beat by that post office man. Over a girl who don't even want you." He said. "It was just a joke." "Nigga No....you never play with anyone who gotta girl. They'll shoot yo ass" K-Ci said. "That nigga ain't gon' shoot shit. He know better" "Ight nigga. When he bust a cap up in yo ass, don't say shit" K-Ci said. "Fuck that nigga, I actually only want the bitch for pussy" I said shrugging. "See, you and K-Ci need to chill out on that shit. Y'all keep on doing that shit and gon' one day become a candidate" De said. "A candidate for what?" I asked. "A candidate for burning" He laughed. "Man, fuck you" I laughed. "But for real, you need to chill out with that shit cause look at what happened today...all over you wanting some pussy from a girl who don't even want you" De said seriously. "You right...you right. Imma back off" I surrendered.

Next Morning

Since it's Saturday and the boys and I just moved here, we decided to hit the mall up to get some new clothes...cause ya'know ya boy can't be out here looking all bummy and shit. That's not what I do. And besides, Andre personally gave us $5,000 dollars each....that's 10 times the allowance my parents gave me when I was a kid.

We decided to separate and meet up at the food court around 12. So I had to hit up my motherfucking store...Tommy Hilfiger.

When I stepped in I instantly went crazy.

I bought damn near the whole store...I know, I know that's crazy but I shol' don't give a fuck. When I was about to walk out...I saw the fine ass receptionist from yesterday..What was her name?

Naomi?

Nichelle?

Nicki?

Nicole! That was he-

"Yes..."She walked up to me confused. "Huh?" I asked lost. "You called my name....'Sup?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Oohh yea....I just wanted to tell you that you're looking fly as hell today" "Oh thanks....but you know I have a boy-" "Yea... I know but that doesn't mean we can't be friends..." "I guess" She shrugged "But don't start nothing with my boyfriend...I'm deadass" She seriously stated. "Chill girl, he the one who started it" "No nigga...you were" "Man, whatever" I chuckled "But see you later...I have to dip" "Ight, bye" She waved.

Man....If I could I would hit that shit right now. I thought as I watched her walk away.

I walked to the food court and seen all the boys eating..WITHOUT ME!

"What the hell?" I said capturing their attention "What do y'all think y'all doing?" "Eating" De said nonchalantly while smacking  like his burger really that good. "Why y'all didn't wait for me?" I asked hurt. "Yo ass took so long... we said 12 yo ass just now came and it's 12:30" K-Ci said. "Man whatever" I said as I walked away to get my food.

Once I got back with my food, these motherfuckers decided to leave.

Nicole~
"Bitch, who was that?" Gina asked. "You remember the guy I told you about on the phone that you made me say was fine?" "THAT'S HIM?" She asked shocked. "Yep" I said dryly. "Girl, he is not fine...He is SEXY" She exaggerated. "Girl, he ight" "Yea..ok" She said like she don't  believe me. "Girl, lets go" I laughed.

"That's the one you rejected for Omar's bum ass?" She asked for the umpteenth as she pulled up to my apartment. "Girl, yes damn. How many times you gon' ask?" I asked with annoyance. "I'm just trying to process this shit in my head" She Said looking like she trying to calculate something. "Girl,bye." I laughed as I got out her car. "Bitch I'm telling Vanessa and Natasha about yo dumbass" "Girl,whatever" I said as I walked in the house.

Man, that girl sure knows she crazy.