Realization

Tonight,I have witnessed something truly beautiful and mind opening. 

 haven't seen the stars,and the infinite night sky in such a long time,but tonight,There are no clouds,and the stars are so much brighter than I last remember. 

As I stared up at the indigo void,with pripricks of stars,and constellations,I felt something inside my soul and mind. A feeling that starts behind the eyes,and fills the whole body. 

This is the feeling of Self-realization. How tiny I truly am,and how connected I am to
this Spaceship earth. I felt how truly infinite I am.

This feeling,is truly indescribable,but I can say,it is breathtaking and blissful. 

for the first time in a long time,I felt a conection between my concious,and my mental estate,and all the possibilities of my subconcious,coming to life and waking up. The third eye,opening you could say. There are only two words to describe this sensation and this realiztion. 
Existential & transcendental. The vast endlessness of the void,of the universe,and of life itself,is truly a blessed miracle. I am so grateful I am here to witness this. This is a new chapter,in the journey of higher-self.

I realize now,that no amount of research and books can truly make me understand the feeling
and mindset retained from Self-realization,Transcendentalism and Existentialism. It is a feeling,an occurance,one must physically enact upon themself. 
Though Listening to Alan Watts,and reading Emerson Barrett's book  The Avant Garde Society, and reading other books such as Modern Art and Death of a Culture by H.R. Rookman,and Science of Self Realization,by his divine grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhuada,do giveme personally,a vivid understanding of what the spiritual significance and Mental and Emotional 
impact they have,I do not regret to say,Do not compare to the feeling of realizing,just how miniscule,yet vast I am,such as this Spaceship Earth compared to the Universe. 
What I have felt,what I have realized,within my Mental estate,will forever be a moment that I will hold dear and never forget.
The time we have here is precious,and tomorrow isn't guaranteed. So Write letters,
Write poetry,write books,or whatever else you please. Talk to other humans,even if it is a stranger,about something positive,and spread love and joy and peace,as the world isn't a very happy destination as of current. Take photos,and take videos of your happiest moments, wherever,with whoever. We are all here. We are all Now. No one is stopping you from expressing and sharing your expressions. 
So stargaze,and realize your own miniscule self,containing the same infinites as the universe. Feel your soul connecting to Spaceship earth. Transcendentalism and Existentialism can't be lost...So live them and record them,NOW. 

~Love The Void~

~March 6,2018