Author's Note

Hey!

So this story is for all the people who liked the one-shot enough to request for a continuation. Thank you so much and sorry if you expected something different.

This should have been published sometime back but I wasn't convinced about the story. I felt like the story was becoming a cliché but then again clichés are clichés for a reason. 

At least that's how I convinced myself before publishing it. 

Anyway, so Part 1 can be read as an independent one-shot and that's how it was written. 

Part 1 has already been published as part of a BTS and Blackpink One-shots compilation which you can find in yoongi1122's profile. A great bunch of writers have contributed to it! There are some really amazing stories in there! You can even send in your own one-shots or request for one. All the necessary details are mentioned at the beginning of the book. So please check it out and shower all the stories with lots of love! 

The song that Jungkook composed for Lisa in this book is actually a song by Henry Lau called 'It's You'.

The second verse of the song is what I think Jungkook's character really felt through the storyline. So I thought it would give the reader and Lisa's character an idea of what was going on inside him.

People who have watched While You Were Sleeping will recognize it as an OST for that drama. It's also the namesake of this book.

Hope you enjoyed the story!

---

[8th March, 2018]