Chapter 1

I always listen to songs while I write (A/N)

I go to a private school down in New Hampshire.We all dress in the same uniforms and take the same classes. The sports here vary from cricket and ice-skating to horseback riding and gymnastics. It's an all-girls school and a boarding school. We have a few hundred rules to follow. These include: #129-No bows, flowers, or ponytails unless required. As well as rule #63-All students are required to have a sport.  Everyone must also wear their hair in a bun or cut it down short. So sure, maybe this school is a little bit strict, but I like it here.

There was a new girl today. Bleached blonde hair, dark green eyes, and a few suitcases with one duffel bag with the words "Why fit when you were born to stand out" on it. I had no idea what that meant though. The bell rang soon after and I sprinted down to ballet. Once there, I changed and stretched. The new girl walked in and I was shook. I guess she saw me staring because she put down her duffel bag and walked over to me. 

"Hi, I'm Sydney! I guess it's not every day to have a new girl around here, right?" she giggled. 

I held out my hand for her to shake. "Hello, Sydney. Laughter isn't tolerated in this class, or, in any other class for that matter. I suggest you to consult the school rulebook." She stared back at me blankly for a while. It was as if I said something strange. 

"You're joking right, umm..."

"My name's Addison and no I'm not joking." I said, annoyed, "And I still advise you to consult the school's rulebook." Sydney once again stared at me in what seemed to be shock. 

Slowly but surely, she walked off. She changed into the school's uniform and exited the classroom. I haven't seen her since.