SUBMIT TO ME

Have you always wanted to be published in a magazine? If you're the type of person who enjoys writing horror stories or poems, then I want to work with you!

I have two options: 

I can take your stories and edit them myself and publish them in my zine. Boom! All you're doing is sending me your work to let me play. 

or... 

We can work together in editing your submission - you'll send it to me and I'll send you my comments/ suggestions and you can approve/ reject them. Editing is my main module in my creative writing course, so it'll be like getting a real copy edit! For free! 

You can put in as little or as much effort as you'd like, after all, its not your grade! :)

SUBMISSION RULES:

1. Short stories can be 400-750 words long, and poems can be up to 30 lines. Make sure they're only relevant to the horror genre!

2. You can submit as many pieces as you'd like, there's no limit.

3. Congratulations if your work has been published somewhere else, however please inform me immediately if this is true - I'll need to cite this so I don't plagiarise. 

4. Please only send me your own work, again so I don't get done for plagiarism. 

5. Submissions are open until April 1st 2018. 

What a lot of rules :(. Please follow them though, it's really important that I don't get kicked out of uni.

So there we have it! That's my plea, my beg, my desperate attempt to work with you. I hope you'll help me out. 

Unfortunately I can't offer any rewards, however if your work ends up in my magazine and you want a copy, I'd love to send you one!

Thank you so much!

SUBMIT TO: gemmanicholls98@hotmail.co.uk