Chapter 7

-Juliet's POV-

"Julie please talk to me" he pleaded.

I just ignored him.

"Jules, let me explain" Louis said when I walked in to the room

"First off, don't call me Jules, ever. It's a name only my best friends call me. And second off let you explain what, that you were to busy to visit me, or that I should just forgive everything you do. I should say 'oh Lou it's okay. I forgive you with all my heart," I said then paused for a moment.

"Before you left you said 'the fame won't change me, I will always be there for you' and I completely and utterly believed you. When you didn't visit or even call, I cried for days. I cried myself to sleep for months. I wouldn't do anything. I would get up in the morning, go to school, come home and go back to my room. The only thing I thought was that I wasn't good enough. I was worthless, so worthless that even my best friend forgot me. That I was so worthless that no one wanted me. The scars on my arms still tell me I'm worthless. I needed you, i wanted you there to help me. Through all my problems, like i did when your parents divorced. I missed you so much, but i know you didnt miss me. I mean why would you miss someone who clearly doesn't mean two shits to you. It took me almost 2 years to finally realize that you weren't coming back to see me. You messed with my heart and you damn right know it." I said then paused again, taking a deep breath before continuing.

" I waited 2 years for you, 2 fucking years. My waiting is over, and my suffering is over, because you need to stay out of my life. Forever." I finished.

He had tears streaming down his face, and so did I.

"Why am I even crying?" I asked myself.

He wasn't worth it. I shed so many tears for him. I don't even know why. He left me.

What did I even do to him?

-Louis's POV-

'You need to stay out of my life. Forever'

Her words echoing in my head. She look at me, like I was nothing to her. But of course I was nothing to her.

I stood there crying my eyes out. Harry saw me and took me to the back room attempting to calm me down.

What she said really hurt me, but the sad part is that it's all true.

I just couldn't bring myself to go and see her, because I would have to say goodbye.

I missed her so much. Saying goodbye was the hardest thing ever.

When I visited family they always asked about her. We were always together. The teachers had to put us in the same classes. We wouldn't ever left each other. Even when our parents sent us to bed we were together. Our rooms were about ten feet from each other. So we would send notes on a string across the yard.

She hated me so much. I can't stand it. Those 2 years without her were so hard. I wish I could turn back time and tell her how sorry I am.

I want my best friend back. I would do for her to even talk to me.

-Juliet's POV-

It's been 1 week since our fight and Louis hasn't been the same at their shows.

I walked into the back room where Harry was with Louis.

His cheeks were red and stained with tears. His eyes puffy and blood-shot. It looks like he hasn't sleep in days.

Harry saw me and left the room.

"Lou, can we talk?"

"Why are you even thinking about talking me, everything you said was true" he said looking at the ground.

"Ohana" I said

"What?" He asked me, clearly confused.

"It means family, and family means never getting left behind or forgotten." I said

"Why didn't you forget me?" He asked.

"Because it so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember." I told him looking straight into his normally bright blue eyes. But now they look grey, and broke down. He looked so miserable.

"Can we ever be friends again?" He asked me after a minute or so of silence.

"No" I said.

He looked so heartbroken.

"We can be best friends" I said smiling at him.

"Parters in crime." He said, starting a chant we had since we were little.

"Brother" I said

"Sister" he said

"Forever" I said

"And always" he finished.

"Julie, show me your arms" he said

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there for you" he said, then grabbed my arm.

"Why did you do it?" he asked.

"It's Addie and her gang, they told me you left because you hated me. I didn't believe them at first but they drove me to it." I said gesturing to the cuts along my arms.

"They called me names and basically ripped me apart, until Samantha and Grace came along. They were exchange students from America. They protected me from the people I call my bullies" I said.

He was looking at the scars intently, lightly grazing them with his fingers.

"I'm so sorry" he said. "For not being there for you when you needed me."

"Its okay Lou, just don't expect me to be okay with all of this. You really hurt me, it will take sometime for me to open up to you again" I said truthfully.

"I understand, I'm just glad you are talking to me again." He said smiling.

"Me too" i smiled back.

I have my best friend back, but can I trust him?