Hold me tight

A/N

Hello!!~ Welcome to the first chapter of this awesome trashy book!! Read at your own risk, love you all! Stay bootiful as usual!
~Chrissy 💕

Warnings: Extreme Trash, fluff (duh), stress, cuddles (。・ω・。)

====Y/N's POV====
UUUGH. THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!! I groaned angrily as I plopped my head onto my desk covered in unfinished work papers. I had to stay at work overtime to get these done but there's just SOO MUUUCH!!!! ;-; *ding* I felt my phone vibrate from a text messege so I pulled it out of my pocket lightning fast. I already know who it is and I feel so annoyed that I'm not with him now!! I unlocked my phone and was greeted by a text from Snapchat by no other then the man I longed to be with right now. I sighed heavily as I read it.

[[SNAPCHATING 🍪JUNGKOOKIE🍪]]

🍪: Hii jagii~ where are yoou? 😣

☕:
Sorry babe I'm still at work! ;-;

🍪: But it's 9:30pm!! 😖 why are they keeping my babygirl away from me!?

☕️:
Aww, I'm sorry but I chose to stay because I have to finish these papers!
;-;

🍪: but whyyy? Are they more import then your boyfriend?! 😣

☕:
No! Baby kook, your the most important living being in this world to me! But if I don't finish these papers I could lose my job!

🍪: Fine....get them done soon it's getting late jagi.

☕:
Kookie, I don't know when they will be done, you should go to sleep baby, it already is late ❤

🍪: *sends snap from above* Nope I'm not going to bed until I see my beautiful WIFE walk into our house.

☕:
Baaaaabe! Don't be like that! I'll be too long! And since when was I your wife??

🍪: Since the first time I laid eyes on you, now hurry up and come home!

☕:
Ugh fine, I'll work as hard as I can, love you baby, see you soon ❤

🍪: love you too jagi ❤

[[ENDING SNAPCHAT CONVO WITH 🍪JUNKOOKIE🍪]]

====Same POV====
I quickly rushed through all my papers trying my hardest to get them done at least slightly correct. what can I say? I don't want to be the reason why Jeon Jungkook is too tired to do dance practice tomorrow and other energy drainng stuff like that. Uugh, why does he have to be so sweet and annoying at the worst times!? ;-;

~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Jungkook's thighs~~~~~~

I drove as fast as I could to Kookies and my house. I was tired and exhausted not to mention stressed because I didn't want Jungkook to stay up too late and from all the work I had to rush through ಥ⌣ಥ. When I got there I pulled up on the drive way and ran to the door, unlocking it. I ran up the stairs to our shared bedroom and was met with a cute yet sexy looking Jungkook sitting on our bed looking at me with a seductive stare. I was too tired to really care about what he was thinking of doing because all I wanted to do was curl into a ball and cry. I worked WAY too hard. I walked sluggishly towards him and practically fell straight on top of him and the bed. "Jagi~ are you tired my love?" He asked sweetly. I nodded my head slowly and hugged him tight. My head was pounding and it hurt so much, I curled into a ball on his lap and dug my head into his warn chest. "I-I feel so tired...my head hurts.....p-please just.......h-hold me tight" I stuttered while crying softly into his conforting chest. "Sshhh, of course I'll cuddle you, my poor little jagi, working yourself too hard hmm?" He asked rubbing my bad while slowly making us lay down on the bed with me on top of him. "N-not only that...I didn't w-want you too stay up too l-late because of me-e" He sighed heavily and hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry I made you work yourself harder, I just really missed you, I promise I'll make it up to you in the morning my sweet Y/N" he whispered in my ear rubbing soft circles on my back while humming a sweet tune in my ear lulling me to sleep. "It's OK, I missed you too. I love you kookie" I said softly feeling sleep embrace me in a warm dark hug. "I love you too jagi" Jungkook said back kissing my forehead.

==The End==

Yay! First Chapie for jungkookie! I think I could've done better but eh, you guys can bully me later 😂 anyway stick around a lil longer if ya wanna read more noice chapters with Jungkookie. Don't forget to request your ideas! Stay bootiful as usual!
~Chrissy💕