Chapter 1: Bestfriend

(At lunch)

"Well?"

Phoebe looked at me with both eyebrows raised.

"Well, what?"

"Quit eyeballing the girl and go ask her out señor obvious."

Pheebs always joked about me being half Latino, because of my great grandad which I don't really mind, it's kinda cute.Her, not my grandad...

"Uhm no do you not know me. Have we not been friends since 6th grade.Do you not know that Ricky doesn't ask any girl out that the girl always asks out Ricky..."

"Okay first stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person, it makes you sound like an ass which you are but just don't. Second you being asked out by girls makes you seem like a little bitch Hah!"

She laughed and I smiled. She can be a bitch sometimes but that's what makes us a good fit for each other as best friends I'm; according to her "An ass of a douche bag" and she's well she's a bitch but kind and warm hearted I guess.

"That makes both of us bitches then. And plus it's Cara fucking Delevingne queen bee of Lincoln High I can't just...Oh shit shut up, she's walking over here..." I hissed.

"Hey Ricky... And uh Phebay?..." Cara said.

"It's Phoebe." Pheebs said rolling her eyes. Cara pretended not to notice. It might just be the fact that Phoebe is one of those girls who don't give a fuck and everyone's pretty much afraid of.

"Soo Cara, did you come over to make out or something 'cause I'm totally down for that. Phoebe you can watch if you want."

"Hah! No thanks I'll just leave you two alone I'll be over there somewhere." Phoebe left the table awkwardly but fast.

"Bye" I said softly.

"Oh my god Ricky how do you hang out with her She's... Never mind. Listen how about you come over my place this Friday, my parents won't be home for the whole night. Yea?" She smirked as she talked and held my hand.

"Sure why not if I'm free I'll be there okay?"

"Yea yea of course. Okay I'll give you a call then. Later Ricky"

"Adios girly."

(Flashback)

"Okay Richard who the fuck said you can sit here?!? Move!"

Rob didn't let anyone sit anywhere near his group of "cool kids table" in class. I of course had to move to avoid getting beat up by them again. I mean they've pretty much broken my nose including my 2nd pair of glasses.

"Okay class we got a new student joining our class today."

Mrs. Fisher yelled across the room.

I just hope this new kid is a dude I can actually hang with. Maybe he won't join the "cool kids group" and just be chill.

"Everyone welcome Phoebe Grace to our 6th grade class lets make her feel welcome.Hun you can sit where ever there's and open seat."

Oh no. She was walking towards my direction I just hope she doesn't sit at the empty..."damn!"I thought Okay she's next to me.

"Hello. I'm Richard" I said smiling at her.Why? Why did I just talk to her?

"Hello Richard you know my name already. So you wanna hang or something after school? Yea you do I'm awesome.."

"Wow uhm. Okay" I said awkwardly. Thinking she was already a stuck up white chick I ignored the offer.

"Relax kid. I was only joking, you seem nice." She smirked at me.

Okay so I blushed. She was cute. I didn't know what else to do.

"Oh shit Richy I see you finally found a decent girl to be your girlfriend" Rob yelled from behind me.

I sat there in silence also to ignore being beaten up.

I could already tell Phoebe was about to say something to Rob when she turned at him and smiled viciously.

" Oh hey kid. Yea you. Do you mind shutting the fuck up and not being so annoying? Cause I would hate to see that pretty little face of yours get ruined.. Hmmm." She said not having any regrets or fear.

"oooo's and dayumns started filling the room"

"Look hun I could soo tell you wanna kiss me right now. Just do it" Rob said to her.

Phoebe decided to turn back around and ignore the comment. I could tell by the way she looked at me she was really angry but she kept her smile.

Rob.well he opened his big mouth.

"Damn straight.... Bitch"

In just a second Her fist landed on his nose before he could start laughing. So I did it for him. Hah!

When security came for Phoebe and they were both ready to leave the room she didn't hesitate to turn around and ask..."Hey Richy you still up for after school?"

Again my cheeks turned red as I smirked and said "damn straight!"

(Flashback Over)