Dos

Edited
Please give votes ❤️

JJK.
My head turned to fast towards the door I think might  of maybe dislocated my neck a little bit.

I looked to see who it was and there he was

Taehyung-hyung

He was there looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

Damn, why does he have to look at me like that?

I thought to myself.

"J-jungkook-ssi are you ok?" Tae asked walking closer to me with a bag in his hands. I quickly looked down avoiding his gaze

"im fine. What are you doing here anyways?"I said building my courage to look at him straight in the eye without getting hard (sorry I could contain myself 😂 )

"Um i-i came back to bring you some food
j-jungkook-ah. I-I thought you might've been hungry." Tae said and sat right infront of me.

God, please help me. I think I might've had a boner.

How could I not when he is looking at me with those beautiful-brown-innocent eyes of his. It just makes me want to ruin his innocence.

What are you talking about jungkook!
Get it together!

"very well I'll eat. Did u eat hyung?" I question him He shook his head side to side saying no.

"Do you want some?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded slowly. I smiled at him.

Man, I really did miss him a lot. All my anger started to flow away we fed each other and laughed. It was good, I had him back.

I really, really, really missed him. We already finished eating and tae's head was laying on my lap while I played with his hair, he was almost falling asleep.

"Hey, jungkook-ssi?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you sang that song?"tae said opening his eyes looking at me in the eye. I looked away not wanting to meet with gaze.

"It's nothing" I said kinda coldly

"Kookie, I know it was nothing please tell me what's going on." Tae begged getting up from my lap sitting infront of me holding my face for me to look at him.

"I said, it's nothing—it's nothing important"I said looking at him. I brought my hand up to his check caressing it.

"Are you sure?"I nodded.

"thank god .Jiminie-hyung couldn't stop bothering about how weird you were acting"

he laughed a little and took his hands of my face and I took mine of his as soon as I heard
'Jiminie-hyung'

Every. single. fucking. time!  Every single time I get to spend a little bit of time with tae he brings Jimin up!

Why can't you see I have feelings for you, god damn it!

I stand up snatch my phone from the floor and was about to go.

"J-jungkook? W-what happened?"

Taehyungs said softly. I stopped my tracks but didn't look back I look down at the floor and I suddenly I feel a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkook?" I stay silent for a moment until I said

"Why don't you go and ask Jimin-hyung?"I said coldly before walking out of the practice room and went to the dorms. I took a bath and went to sleep.

————————————————————