Chapter 7

Jimin P.O.V -

*Shhhhaaaaa*

I was talking a warm soothing shower and got out maybe 5 minutes later and got dressed ... Jungkook was out somewhere, today was the weekend so where could he have gone? I started to wash the dishes and clean our bedrooms, when I was done I plopped myself on Jungkook's bed staring at the ceiling.

I rolled on my side and hugged one of his pillows sniffing it.

Y "This smells exactly like Jungkook...."

Suddenly the moments I spent with Jungkook flowed into my mind, I didn't even relize it but I had already slid my hands into my pants and started to masturbate myself, sniffing Jungkook's scent on the pillow making me go more crazy and needy for him soon the room filled up with pants and soft moaning.

Jungkook P.O.V -

*Sigh*

I wonder what my kitty is doing ... I pulled out my phone and called Jimin but his phone was turned off I thought that was really weird because Jimin never turns off his phone.

I just shook it off my shoulders and continued driving back home.

Arrival At Home -

I opened the door expecting to see him somewhere cleaning, but no sign of him at all where could he be? I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes stripping off my outer coats and scarf.

Y "Kitty ~ where are you"

I called out but no reply whatsoever ... suddenly I heard noises coming from my bedroom and it got louder thinking it was Jimin cleaning so I flashed a bunny smile and walked towards my room but once I got closer the noises sounded a lot like moans and I could hear my name being called out many times.

The door was opened so I slowly leaned my back on the wall and poked my head through only to be greeted by a messy Jimin masturbating himself... I smirked I was only gone for 20 minutes and he's this horny already haha soon the bulb in my pants grew and I couldn't stand there anymore letting my kitten touch himself.

Jimin P.O.V -

*Huff*

*Moan*

I panted getting closer to climax but got interrupted by rackling noises and metal clinging against each other .. I stopped what I was doing and opened my eyes to find Jungkook stripping himself while walking towards the bed I got surprised and stood up sitting on the bed.

Y "J-Jungkook when did you c-"

Jk "Were you.. Touching yourself?"

Y "N- I mean ... y-yes"

I looked down not wanting to look into his eyes any longer but he lifted up my chin making our eyes get in contact again.

Jk "Didn't I tell you to never touch yourself?"

Y "I-I'm so-"

He pushed me down and pinned my wrists above my head ...

Jk "And you know what that means"

He said in a low husky voice

Y "P-Punishment"

He smirked and got off of me to go get something.. he came back with a neck leesh and handcuffs, Jesus does he really have to tie me up like a dog?

Jk "All fours now"

I obeyed him and got on my fours shaking a bit he secured the leesh on my neck and tied it to the head of the bed and handcuffed me .. I was now all locked up not able to do anything other than moving my legs, He licked 2 of his fingers and inserted them into my pink hole, I moaned and quivered a bit he roughly moved at a fast pase making me go crazy.

Jk "I will teach you a lesson"

Y "J-Jung Ah~!"

He inserted another finger, I threw my head back to let him know how much pleasure he was giving me.

Y "J-Jungkook... I w-want you n-now"

And with that one sentence he stopped pleasuring me and slid his fingers out of my hole,

Jk "Call me daddy baby boy ~"

Y "D-daddy..."

Jk "Hm ~ are you this needy for daddy?"

He chuckled

Y "Y-Yes daddy please..."

He put his tip at my entrance rubbing it up and down teasing me.

Y "Daddy please don't tease me"

He stopped and slammed his member inside without giving a warning making me scream loudly, Tears formed in my eyes as he roughly slammed into me spreading out my walls because of how big his member was, He grabbed my hair and tugged on it harshly ... I loved this pain and pleasure he was giving me turning me into a moaning mess.

He thrusted more rough and fast and I could feel tears sliding down my cheek but I couldn't feel them all I could feel was his member thrusting in and out making my walls hug him.

Jk "B-Baby boy I'm going to .. ah ~"

Y "A-Ah ah ~"

He cummed filling my hole up .. he pulled out and the liquid flow out onto the bed I panted loudly as he removed my handcuffs and untied the leesh he tied me with around my neck, I collasped onto the bed and closed my eyes.

Jk "I'm sorry for being so rough.."

He layed infront of me and wiped my tears, I looked at him and stared into his beautiful dark brown eyes he suddenly smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

Jk "I promise next time I will ask for your permission ok?"

Jm "O-Ok.."

He wrapped his muscler arms around me and pulled me into his embrace.. I could hear his heart beat while laying against his chest which made me very relaxed ~

Jk "I will get dressed ok?"

Jm "Ok"

End -