Chapter 9

Hi it's been a while :)
<___>
Moan Audio Hoes
_____
Word Count: 1040

Jimin was packing his clothes, neatly placing them on top if each other. It has almost been a year now and Jimin has earned enough money to even buy himself a nice mansion.

Jimin felt a spark in his and Jungkook's relantionship... But at the same time it feels like he is a prostitude in diguise of a maid. He got done packing and zipped up his bag and walked out of his room.

Jungkook was just lazily laying on the couch casually scrolling through instagram, his gaze suddenly moved towards Jimin making eye contact with him as Jimin smiled going in the kitchen to cook something.

Jk "So uh.... Your leaving tomorrow?"

Jm "Yeah, what? like your going to miss your maid?"

Jk "Hahaha no"

Jungkook didn't want to admit that he really wanted Jimin to stay but isn't it going to be weird. Having sex with someone you don't even love... Is like using him and Jungkook didn't wanna hurt him... what was Jimin doing to him? The real question was did Jungkook love him? or not?

Jm "Jungkook you alright?"

Jk "Yeah I'm fine just thinking"

Jungkook stared at Jimin meanwhile Jimin heated up some leftovers from the fridge. Once Jimin got done eating he cleaned along with the other dishes that were laying in there.

Jk "Hey Jimin ... the Tv screen is dusty could you wipe it"

Jm "Hm?... Oh yeah sure"

Jimin wet a small cloth and began to wipe off the TV, The TV was perfectly cleaned but Jungkook loved Jimin's behind view he even took some small glances at Jimin's ass, Jungkook closed his phone making his way to Jimin and hugged him from behind as Jimin flinched a bit at the sudden contact with their bodys.

Jm "M-master

Jk "...."

Jm "Y-Yah"

Jk "... Let's just stay like this for a while ... please"

Jm "H-Hey your acting weird Jung-... ah Master"

Jk "Just call me by my name"

Jm "To earn myself a punishment! HA! no"

Jk ".... Don't you see this is a serious situation"

Jimin froze as Jungkook started to unbutton Jimin's denim jacket one by one as Jimin was too stuck in thoughts that he didn't even do anything, Jungkook then slid his other free hand and tugged on Jimin's pants.

Jm "M-Master"

Suddenly Jungkook relized what he was doing again and stopped backing up while breathing out heavily, Jimin slightly had a dark red shade on his cheeks turning around confused.

Jk "I'm sorry... um just clean or do whatever you want"

Jungkook said as he left Jimin behind going in his room and locking it, Jimin scratched in his head in confusion, Jungkook usaully wouldn't stop when he was teasing Jimin and getting into the mood but now... it's different.

Time Skip

Jungkook didn't come out of his room in a while, Jimin cooked something for Jungkook since he didn't see Jungkook eat all day. He put the food on a tray and walked slowly to Jungkook's room trying not to spill anything. He knocked on Jungkook's door but there was no answer... He knocked again but it was just silence.

It was 10:45 pm so Jimin just guessed Jungkook already slept... Once he turned around Jungkook opened the door and grabbed Jimin's shirt harshly as he was dragged into the room dropping his dish all on the floor.

Jungkook harshly threw Jimin on the bed making Jimin scared, Jungkook came closer as Jimin scooted a bit onto the bed.

Jm "M-master?"

Jk "Jimin... I decided"

Jm "D-decided?"

Jk "I love you Park Jimin"

Jimin was shook, The Jeon Jungkook that had been using him like a toy and slave loves him?

Jk "Idk why... You make me feel this way, and now I know ... I love you"

Jm "Ma-"

Jk "Please... Don't say anything, Even if you don't like me or like me I wanna spend one last night with you"

Jm ".... I-I ...."

Jungkook crawled onto the bed hovering over Jimin as Jimin didn't even try to struggle and just give in, Jungkook leaned closer as he pressed his lips against Jimin's and began to passionately kiss him.

It wasn't rough or rushed, it was just passionate and slow, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's nape bringing him closer. Jungkook suddenly broke it and smiled at Jimin as he brushed his fingertips against his cheek.

Jm ".. Do whatever you want with me..."

Jk "I think you already know the answer to that Jimin"

Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's denim shirt again revealing his whole torso, Jungkook threw it on the floor as he left a trail of hickeys from his neck to his abdomen. Jungkook reached the waist band of Jimin's jeans seeing the huge tent twiching.

He smirked staring at Jimin who stared back in lust, He began to pull down Jimin's pants down along with his boxers just enough to let Jimin's member spring out.

Jk "Woah your this hard already"

Jm "Ugh please- please t-touch me"

Jungkook just chuckled and took Jimin's erection into his hand starting to stroke slowly, Jungkook then licked from the base to the top as he took the whole thing in his mouth after making Jimin moan. Jungkook sucked, licked, and moaned doing everything to make Jimin feel good.

Jm "J-Jungkook p-please"

Jk "Please what baby?"

Jm "Please! Fuck me!"

Jungkook got turned on flipping Jimin around and straddled him, He rubbed his tip against Jimin's entrance before entering raw making Jimin scream out as he began to thrust.

Now the moan audio sweeties use damn headphones if your going to listen to it

Jimin was feeling so much pleasure as Jungkook went slow going very deep hitting Jimin's prostate with every thrust in, Jimin loved this feeling and didn't complain of how slow Jungkook was going because this sex was made of only love.

Okay hoes this is the ending, oh no no not the ending of the book but of this chapter, there will be a book 2 called "Only His" that will continue what's going to happen and um prepare for Vminkook ;) bye bye love you hoes