Chapter 1 - visit

It's been a few days since the whole thing with Daniel happened,David was stressing out about it... Mostly because he cared about everyone....but .. there was this feeling..A feeling David felt when he was near Daniel.. Not a Bad feeling,more of a... liking..

It was nearly noon,about 5 o clock in camp camp bell, When David decided he is going to visit.

"Gwen?"
David asked sweetly
"What.."
"Could you uhm,just. Take care of the kids for a few minutes..?"
"Are you going somewhere?"
Gwen stopped what she was doing ( probably reading some shitty magazine)
And looked at David with a confused expression.

"Well,uh..Yes"
David replied softly
"You? David are you okay?"
"Wh-why wouldn't i be Okay?"
"It's just... Odd that you'd wanna leave the camp..."
"No no no! It's not like that"
David smiled
"I'm just going somewhere real quick"
Gwen looked at David with a smirk like bored expression and ended up replying with an "eh"

David took that as a Yes,

'I won't be gone for that long..Gwen and the kids should be fine'

After a few minutes,David Finally started his car and drove to the hospital.. He did remember which one it was,,he was paying attention when the ambulance drove Daniel away.

Another few minutes had passed,and David was infront of there building.... He walked in with confidence and went straight to Daniels room ( he had to ask the doctors where it was,,of course)

David slowly walked in the room,step by step closer to Daniel...

'Oh,he is probably sle-'
Before David could even finish thinking,Daniel creepily turned his head to him and said

"Look at who showed up"
And creepily smiled

"Uhm,yeah!i did feel Bad for what happened! I just wanted to come b-by and check on y-you..."

David stuttered to say and blushed as the words escaped his lips

"Well...to be honest..I'm sorry that i tried to Kill the camp..~"
Daniel looked down

"Awh!it's fine,as long as you know your mistake in..not..killing people,everythings fine ! Everyone should get a second Chance"
David gave a soft smile

Daniel looked at him confused first,but then blushed.

There was a short quiet between the two,David broke the silence up tho.. with asking
"Isn't your family or friends visiting too?"

"D-don't have any.."

David stopped for a second,and then came up with
"I mean,we could hang out sometime,,right?"

Daniel looked at him with passion in his eyes and nodded to imply a yes.

They would have talked for hours and hours if the visiting time wasn't over yet,as David was talking with Daniel he compleetly forgot about camp camp,for a few minutes.. which was Odd for someone like David..

David checked his watch,and saw that it was already 6 o clock

"Oh God! It's already six o clock?..?...i'm sorry David but i really have to go now!i hope you feel better soon!"

"See ya"
Daniel softly smiled and waved a little bit.

"Bye!"

David said as he gently Closed the door.

As David left,Daniel started panicking in his mind..about many things
'Why was he here? That's Odd....Why did he ask to hang out..?'

As Daniel was stressing about The red haired male,David was stressing about the camp.'I hope everyone is Okay!' David thought to himself while driving.

A few minutes passed and David was at the camp,Rushing out of the car to see of everyone is Okay... Suprisingly,Everything was fine..

He opened the door to the councelors cabinet,Only to see Gwen Watching some shitty TV serial

"Oh Hey,David"
"Is everyone Okay?"
David asked innocently
"I don't know,i think..you we're gone for..quite a long time..where we're you?"

David's mind froze,he realized he doesen't want Gwen and the others to know about him seeing and maybe even befriending Daniel. So David just easily said
"I Gotta go check on the kids!"
He alwardly smiled and Rushed out of the room,
'Something is with him today..Eh'
Gwen thought to herself but Emidietly Forgot about it,and continued Watching.

David saw the kids just playing together..But Max of course.. David felt Bad so he came up to him with
"Why don't you go play with your friends, Max?"
Max looked at David

"Because they are all fucki- Where we're you"
"I just visited a friend,which is in the hospital!"
David akwardly smiled
"it's weird that you'd leave your beloved fucking camp"
"watch your Language,Max!"
"Fuck you,Moron.."
"Now,go play with your friends"
"Fine.."

David Looked at his watch
'Already seven?Time Sure does pass fast!'
He though to himself,as he went back to the councelors office.

He opened the door,and sat down at the nearest chair..Only to get suprised by..a text..Nothing weird,right?

It was..Daniel..?
'How did he get my number..?'
David thought

"Hey,I'm getting out of the hospital tommorrow,wanna hang out as you said?"

David almost instantly replied, with a
"Sure!"
"But,you wouldn't mind if it would be a bit later?I mean over 10 o clock,right? Because i don't wanna leave the kids alone"
"Of course,it's fine"
Daniel replied,and then asked
"Anyways...Where are we gonna meet?"
"Uh,i actually don't know.."

They texted for about an hour,breaking it up as Gwen needed help the other campers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Time Skip to an hour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was settled,most of the kids we're asleep,and some of them are tired so they'll go to sleep soon.

As for David,he already went to sleep as soon as him and Gwen Got back from putting the campers to sleep.

     End of chapter ;v; i hope you enjoyed this,,if you're wondering about my other fanfictions..i probably won't finish them..only because i just don't enjoy writing them..sorry ;;'