Chapter 2 - meeting

The next day,David was happier than usual..which..wasn't very unusual..noone really cared or noticed besides Max of course.

Well..The day as a whole was pretty weird..but,the night was much better than the day~
Ten o clock was a few minutes away,David thought everyone is asleep now,so he went to his car and just when he was about to leave the camp,He was faced with Max.

"Where are you going?"
Max asked spitefully
David stuttered to reply
"You've been acting weird all day,Too Exited... are you seeing someone or some shit?"

"Max,this is none of your business..now get out of the car and go to sleep"

"Dude,just tell me..I'm gonna find out sooner or later"

"Max.."

David sighed and took Max to his tent

"Listen,Max..it's nice that you wanna know What's going on but,it's Nothing Bad..so just let it go"

Without saying a word Max went into his tent,Actually leaving David alone..he looked pretty pissed..

'What the fuck is that moron up to...'
Max thought

As for Max,David was already on the way to see Daniel,they eventually agreed to meet at a Small forest near the lake. David checked the time 'Oh,it's just a few minutes past ten..maybe i went a bit too early..but Oh well..'
Another few minutes had passed and David was at the meeting place.
He saw a silver car there..?is it Daniel..?
David Got out his phone and texted him

"I'm here"
"Oh,do you see the silver car?that's me"

David Closed his phone and exitedly walked towards Daniel,

'Okay,Okay..Act Cool..everythings fine'
He was thinking to himself

They talked for hours,about things they liked and agreed on,and they would talk longer,if it wasn't so late...David had to go,which thankfully Daniel understood.

David apologized for having to go,as he went back to the car Daniel grabbed Davids hand

"I just,wanted to say bye"

David blushed deeply and continued with giving Daniel a hug.

Daniel blushed as well and hugged back,which was pretty unusual for him..but he felt good with David,He felt comftrable and unjudged.

"If you want,i can come near camp tommorrow.."

"Oh,sure! B-but..i don't want the others to know that we're friends and all..."

"That's fine,i'll make Sure i'll be unnoticed"

They said their goodbyes and David drove back to camp.It was around 2 am when David arrived.. Everyone was asleep at this point,Even Max thankfully..or if they weren't asleep they for Sure aren't gonna go outside of their tent.

The next day David was really tired,But still Happy and exited....

"You seem tired today.."

Gwen pointed out
"Yeah,David. We're you somewhere yesterday ?"
Max said with spite and knowing something is Off.

"Oh,no Max..I'm good"
He said with a smile

The intire day David was turning off and thinking about Daniel..~

He even texted him a few times,asking How he was and when he'll come.

OoF,sorry that this chapter was a bit shorter that the first one xDD i hope you still liked it tho :,3 Dx i had no more ideas so,I'm just gonna end the chapter hereeee,C ya till next time :3