Tenth Entry- Quartet

I've been here for a good amount of time and the reason why I've been doing constant flashbacks is because there's nothing really going on here. And I have to keep things straight. However this one will be different. Remember when I had the encounter with the emo with the jet black hair and pixie cut? Well her and her friends want to talk to me. I was suspicious but and again I thought about the fact that I have nothing to lose and they have nothing on me. 

"C'mon, c'mon.." the skinny friend calls on me. I found out that her name is Morgan. She didn't very much look like a Morgan to me but maybe like a Hannah. Her long hair going all the way down to her waste along with her freckled skin. She was like a ghost but for some reason it was beautiful. Now don't think I wanna be like her because that is absolute fuckery given that I have no one to impress.. As she ran across the room towards the vintage jukebox that made her sway as if she were out partying, her bones shook, her knees wiggled to the beat and her arms raised ever so slightly. Her proportions were becoming abnormal because she started to resemble a bobble head. As her body got smaller, her head looked bigger. But she didn't care. She didn't have any care in the world because it was no one's business. Perhaps maybe she was the one who had no one to impress.

I felt eyes peering at me from afar and as I turned I caught the gaze of the boy in the clique. With a edgy type of swagger that I had developed a love-hate relationship towards, I can tell that he wanted to look cool. Morgan had introduced me further to him and his name is Jack. He had a stern look but his eyes were ones that told a different story. I was intrigued about what those green portals were storing within as the guards named his body held the secret captive, preventing the escape of his true self, or maybe what was his true self. In a way he reminded me of Jeff but more in the wanna-be way that I was taught to despise.

Lastly was the ringleader, introduced as Natalie. After our altercation when we met, we eventually made up and called a quick truce. Her people became my people and I went from invisible to part of a quartet. No, I'm not saying that we were singers or anything but we became known as a force to be reckon with.