Bloopers and funny behind the scenes.

Arc-V (YU-Boys [still sounds like a boy band]) By the way this is just because I could.

Me/Director (that is technically what I am): "Okay and then Yuto says 'Come on Yugo, give it a shot!' go it?" Yuto nods.

Yuri: "hmm...oh, I like my next line" Yugo stops and glances at his script.

Yugo: "Hold on why does he get to insult me?"

Me: "don't worry he's only playing around in the script. He's good now remember?"

Yugo: "That's debatable"

Yuri: "watch your mouth Nogo, you remember how our last duel ended don't you?"

Yugo: "What'd you say?!" Yugo looks about ready to stab Yuri but Yuya pulls him back.

Yuya: "settle down guys!! Come on!! Can we just start already?!"

Yuri/Yugo: "fine!" Yuto and Yuya glance at each other nervously both understanding how awkward this could be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri and Yugo seemed to appear before everyone.

Yuri: "By using two overlay units I'll activate Odd-Eyes Supreme Dragon's special ability"

Yugo: "All of your spells and traps are destroyed like that!"

Yuri: "Meaning there's no chance of that field spell saving you this time-" He was put to a stop by Yugo.

Yugo: "excuse me plant-lover aren't we supposed to say that line together and only after the cards are destroyed?"

Yuri: "not that I recall..." Yuri said innocently "in fact-"

Yugo: "Oh that's it! You wanna duel me right now?! It kind of seems like you're asking for it!"

Yuri: "I don't think a duel with you would be much of a challenge now would it...Pogo?"

Yugo: "will you-" Yuto jumped in.

Yuto: "are you two finished?"

Yugo: "or maybe you'd prefer settling this another way?" Yugo continued ignoring Yuto completely. Yuya glanced over to the door.

Yuya: "could we get Zuzu in here? I think we'll have to separate them again"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yuya: 'Yuto...do you think we should summon Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon?'

Yuto: 'no...it never feels right when we summon that besides who knows how much control we'll have if we summon something like that'

Yuri: 'But isn't it more important that we win? if we don't all of our friends could be in trouble'

Yugo: 'Hm...I hate to agree with Yuri but he's right' Yuri glances over

Yuri: "that sounded awfully genuine"

Yugo: "don't sound so surprised! I personally really like Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. Why can't it be summoned anyway?"

Me: "firstly, Yuri, Yugo stop getting off track. This is like the 32nd take of this one scene. Secondly, I associate Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon with pure rage and hate and it's a card only ever summoned by Zarc so I personally feel that summoning it would affect your control the same way summoning the dragons does"