our love story

(Okay ahhh I love this song ok and wolfychu okay?)

***

•Samuel's pov•

I sit up, "What the hell just happened?" It all happened so fast, its still a blur, but I think I'm dead?

=flashback™=

It was a normal Tuesday morning, Samuel just barely made it to work on time. He began working. Everything was normal until he realized the coffee shop was empty, it was never completely empty, ever! He heard a shout, "If you're still alive, fucking escape!!" It took a moment before he saw the gory scene outside the small café. He gasped and started running. Next thing he knew he was waking up inside of a Wal-mart?

=flashback™ over=

I stand up, "Crap, am I a zombie...?" I slowly walk out, jumping into a crowd of walkers. "Jfc I'm so glad I can still run!" The group make s it to a small building, it has only two floors. Someone is in there, maybe they are alive? I run in and see him. My half dead heart skipped a beat, he's just breathtaking! His dark hair, fair complexion and his eyes, oh his eyes, I'm already drowning! SAMUEL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, STOP IT WITH THESE GAYTHOUGHTS™ DAMMIT! Wait, why isn't he shooting me? He shoots the others that followed me, but why'd he spare me?

"Uh excuse me-" "JUST FUCKING KILL ME DAMMIT!" "Uh, wh-what? Why would I do that?" He dropped his (double barrel) shotgun, "Ugh, just fucking kill me, I can't shoot you so I want you to kill me!" He falls to the ground. "Uhm, I dotnwant to kill you, I want you to find a way to save me! I'll help you!" He looked at me with a questioning look, "okay deal, the names Lee, by the way, Charles Lee!" He takes my cold, half dead hand into his own warm, calloused one and shakes it. "I'm Seabury, Samuel Seabury!" I smile slightly. I pull him out of the building, along with his shotgun. "We need to hurry if we want to find a safe place anytime soon!"

****

I walk into my house, "Get whatever you need from in here and I'll do the same!" I went into my bedroom, "uh, this is your house right?" He asks. "Yeah, my place." He nods, walking to the kitchen, probably getting food, a man's gotta eat! I get a suitcase (I tried to type rolley-bag whoops) and give it to Charles. I just love the way his name sounds. I walk back to my bedroom. I sit on my bed, waiting for Charles to finish getting the things he'll be taking with us.

I should probably change clothes, I looks like a mess! As I change I realize I'm not the only one who needs a change of clothes, Charles needs something too! I look around, "I'm noticeably shorter so my clothes wouldn't fit properly, we can stop at a clothing store and get something. I mean, almost everyone else is sorta dead or dying... Heh I'm dead!" I sigh quietly. I looks at my arms, I don't look like a zombie, but I know I am one and the scars on my arm that aren't all scars are still obvious. I slip on a sweater to hide those and the other scars along my body. I sit back on my bed, losing myself in thought.

I hear a voice, "earth to Sammy, are you dead?" I snap out of my thoughts, "Yes, yes I am!" I smile smugly. He rolls his eyes. Charles carefully takes my hand dragging me out. The warmth of his hand sends waves pulsing throughout my lifeless body. Once we're outside he sighs, "where are we going?" I start walking, "just follow me!"

* *
*

// (625 words) was that good for the first chapter? It's shorter than I wanted butt I wrote in on the way to school so... //