First Day,First Reunion

Ring~ring~ring~

Oh! Its time for classes to start!!!

*looks at watch*

Sheet!!! Im almost late!! I better run to my classroom.

My classroom is on the third floor. And I am STILL in the first floor running to find the stairs which I found out was in the other side of the school.\(*-*)/

Can you imagine that if you are the one in my shoes?

Im already in the third floor. I took a 5 minute break and then continue running as I bumped into a hard chest.

I fell as I landed on my butt.

*gasp*"Omygod! Miss,im so sorry. I didn't see you there."a boy apologized.

"Its okay. Im the one who was running so fast that I didn't even saw that someone is in front of me."I replied as I looked at him.

His hair is blonde on the top while both sides of his hair are black that is shaved. He has a sharp jawline and cute eyes. Three words-He Is Perfect

But,wait a second,he looks familiar. He looks like Shawn,my childhood friend in US. But he left without telling me. Oh,well,its not like he is the one,right?

I didn't know that I was spacing out while staring at his face until this handsome guy was waving his hands infront of my face trying to get me out of la-la land.

"Sorry,but can I ask? Are you new here since I never saw you here before."he asked.

"Oh,yeah. Now that you mentioned that, yes, I am new here since I transfered from America."I answered. His mouth was like 'O'.

"Wow, by the way,my name is_______"he introduced.

*****'s POV

At last, I found you Diana. And I will never leave you again.

------------------------------

Its the end of this chapter. But can you guess who the guy's name is?

Vote~

Follow~

Comment~

Love you guys!!!!