Chapter5: The Enviousness of Matt

Matt tried to push Lebron out of the castle. He had read the rules that is like the rules on the future. He asked Lebron to get his wooden box. Lebron get it immadiatley as a friend. Hey what are you doing!, Matt shouted. But you said that you wanted to get your wooden box, Lebron softly said. But Matt shouted, he's a theif, my friend is a thief!. He continously shouting for the people don't here what Lebron says. Lebron has been punished by the order of the king. He is punished by not eating with one week. After the punishment of one week, Lebron still forgive Matt. Matt is also still envious to him. He tried to command Lebron. Lebron, please get my lighter and throw it to this wood with a force, he asked. Lebron did it but he don't know that Matt applied gasoline with it towards a house. He had thrown it and the lighter exploded and its fire run to the house. Lebron shouted, it's not my fault!. Who's has the fault, me?, Matt asked. Yes you are!, because you commanded me to get your lighter and throw it to the wood and youm applied a gasoline towards the house!, Lebron shouted. The king did not had a descission because of confuseness. After one month, Matt had a son. He decided to say a sorry to Lebron. Ofcourse, but don't let the people's trust in me to be down.