Love Story , nah?

"The heart was made to be broken."-Oscar Wilde

---------

The question asked by my mom seriously brought old memories back to my pool of thoughts.

Its not that I regret sharing that moments with him  its just that I miss being around him.

I cleared my throat just to tell my love story, yeah call it a history.

"In my high schools days I was hungry for the attention, I mean at school I was bullied, you knew it right?" and mom just nodded.

"So I wanted to tell people that we are not puppets to bully so I wanted attention but not bad attention like hanging out or chilling out with playboys, drinking, partying and all!"

I smiled as  continued my story,

....FLASHBACK....

It was my first day of school, I had decided to becime popular but by right way.

You know in life we are not meant to become wrong guy or no one is born being bad, you see the surrounding has a great impact on you.

Its ok for being yourself but when you lose yourself its just takes time to get ourself together again.

Something happened with me. Trying to being famous I didn't knew when I got trapped and lost. The hunger to change myself made to kill myself, my originality.

At highschool,  I started as a average girl, but I had this strong feeling for Ryan, yeah playboy of our school, I think so he was with every girl in our town.

I had this feeling that one day he will love me the same way as I loved him.

Come on every girl believes in fairytale.

We were like use to know   each other as in same town, same school and further more his parents were regular constumers of my Mom.

It was like mid of highschool, I was reading a book in our town's park but suddenly a sound gained my attention.

I stood up and walked towards the sound, it was like someone was holding a loud scream, I pop my head to see who was there.

I was frozen when I saw the scene infront of my eyes. Ryan was sitting holding a bloody hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him in more like scared voice.

"Go away!" he winced in pain.

I was not looking his hazel eyes not at all, because I knew when I saw in his eyes my stomach was going to salsa but the blood which was plumping from his hand was scaring me.

Without thinking I pulled a napkin from my bag and rushed towards him and wrapped it around his wrist.

At first he was hesitating but I force myself, no not because off feeling but just because of humanity.

"Apple?" he said in seductive way which send chills on my spine. Wait he knows my name! He knows my name!

"Yes?" I didn't dare to look in his dark but yet magical eyes.

"Thanks you." and he holded my hand.

I  just gave him my signature smile.

"May I ask why you were giving cuts on your hand?" I asked in childish tone.

"Nothing serious?" he said while looking away still laying his back against a tress.

"Well I can see that how much it was serious!" and I pointed towards blade lying on grass covered with stains of blood.