Ryan,you?

Here is a big FUCK YOU to all the two faced bitches,back-stabbers,fake friends,the ex's and everyone else who doesn't like me.

-TED

---------------------------

I was awake from last few minutes.I felt suffocated in this room ,in this hospital.All I wanted to do was run and just hide myself under my bed , which is my favourite place whenever I am depressed.

I tilted my head towards my left and saw the time,it was already half past 1 pm but no sign of mom.

I felt lonely,too much,as I grown up I kept myself away from my mom,I always prefered my friends over my mom,I never had proper dinner or breakfast with her ,but look now, I need my Mom more than anyone.

My friends,what should I say , the biggest douche ,never made there way in the hospital, not a single call or message.

My heart kept on rejecting my Mom's advice about my friends,bbut I always ditched her,Oh God,I was so bitchy.

A tear rolled down from my right eyes.The friends ,I must say fake friends are no where near to me.I was sure that they knew I am here after that night but I least a message.

I was interrupted by the slapping of the door,so I just turned over to look.I smiled played on my face as soon as I saw my mother.

"You are discharged!"she held me in tight hug.I sighed heavy,and almost jumping at the thought of returning home.

"Are you serious?"I said digging my head in her crook of neck.I felt a nod on my head .

"Yeah,but you have to visit here for counselling!"Mom said over my head.Backing off from hug,I furrowed my eyes.

"Counselling?"I questioned her blinking my eyes rapidly.She just nodded and sighed.

"Yeah , you know after all this , you need to see the session to have a normal life."she said with a pity smile.

I started to bite my inner lining of cheeks , by the thought of visiting here daily just to get a normal life?I mean I have to deal with that stuff daily though I will try to not remember it.

"But mom...."I was about to break down."No , I will be not listening to you this time ,Please just trust me,everything is going to be alright."and she squeezed my hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows and just nodded.Mom helped me to stand on my feet and helped to made my way to washroom.She gave me clothes to change which included a pair of jeans and a shirt which was sober.It not that much fashionable which I use to wear but it was good enough.

I entered in hospital and first thing I did was I turned to mirror.It was long three days that I was able not see myself.I was just wiped by wet towels that too by my Mom or nurses.

When I saw my reflection I was left in shock.My hair had lost its shine,it was just rough and a bird's nest.I tried to comb my hair with my hands my the they got more tangled.

My lips were dry and cracked,it was kind off violet and colourless in colour.The one thing which I always hated in my life that is dark circle had developed under my eyes.My skin was pale and so skinny.I sighed at this awful state of mine.I guess this was my fault.

I nodded and undressed myself.Some bluish black colour was on my whole body.There was bruish black bruises which were in shape of finger were on my legs,on my hands and arounf my neck.I slightly touched that bruises ,and the flashback clouded my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached our house,within 15 minutes,I tried to remain unseen in car on whole route.My Mom was opening the door and as she was almost done,I heard someone behind us.

"Isn't she that girl?"someone said ,but by God's grace I can hear small whispers also.I furrowed my eyebrows at the name which they gave me,THAT GIRL.My mom looked at me,I guess she too heard what they said.I looke up at her with tears almost flowing .

She took hold of my arms and rushed me in home. "You don't need to listen to them," she said squeezing my shoulder.I was still crying. " Mom,now I'm THAT GIRL." I almost screamed.She wiped my tear,which I almost tried to hold but that too in vain.

"You are not,they'll forget it soon."Mom tried to sound confident.I hugged her.I wish whatever she said turns out true,but I have ssen what a society looks at THAT GIRL.

"You go upstair and take some rest."she kissed my hand.I nodded and made my way back to my room.

I felt so happy after entering my room,the fresh aroma filled my nose,and made me relax.I was not that much happy but atleast I was not in that hospital.

Within a moment I rushed in washroom to take a shower,i wanted to get fresh after all I had not taken bath from last three days.I took shower and saw water covering my bruises.I took scrubber and scrubed my skin rapidly and widly.I rubbed till my skin started to burn,I wanted to wash that bruises which reminded of my dark side.

My skin turned red,and it burned badly,but that pain was nothing infront of my mental pain.I was done and I left my hair wet,I was not in state of drying it.I came back in my room and got dressed up in my loose t-shirt and long jeans.

I lied on my bed,and tried to close my eyes.I was about to sleep,I was interrupted my doorbell.I jumped on my feet,and slowly I came down stair.I was scared to open the door,because I was not ready to face the world.I was not so confidant to answer the people.

I again heard thre doorbell,whoever was behind the door was actually pressing bell constantly.I licked my lip and took a step forward.Again I heard the bell and also a voice,which made my heart to stop.

Ryan.

_______________________________________

Dedicated to Lana_sky.:)

So how was chappie?

Photo of Ryan Morgan!What do you think?Let me know!:)

Comment and vote!:)

sweety:)