An argument

March 6, 2018

During 5th period, we were in a group, Ruth, Ethan and me. I don't know what happend but in another group next to ours and one of the girls, Camille, (ugh i don't even want to type or say her name) got mad and i said "she needs to calm her ass down" and she heard it. But thats karma for allegedly saying that i should get suspended behind my back. I don't know how she heard it since i said it quietly and i admitted it and she walked over to me, banged her fist on my desk and started yelling at me. I turned red and hot and started shouting at her, the Ruth got up "Woah, break it off!" She said. And the teacher escorted her of the classroom. And others Bayleigh, Kamaria, Shamaunie, and others started being an asshole to me, basically teaming up and making me more mad. And i covered my ears and i flipped one of them and others were just talking shit about me. Then the teacher told us to shut our mouths and Ruth came to me and told me to calm down, then told me to squeeze her hand and i did. A couple of minutes later, i was talking to Ethan and Elijah, shouted at me and i told him to shut up then Kamaria started mocking me and i yelled, getting red then Ruth yelled at him and the teacher turned off the lights then Ruth said that she was going to get a bully form or something like that. Then the teacher separated all of us i mean all and the assholes are saying i should have "ISR" ISR is a group of bad kids who don't listen and violates the rules but I'm not good at explaining this, its basically detention... Im not one of them so they are dumb as shit. And when Ruth was writing about the incident, Kamaria and Elijah was looking at it and i reminded her that they were watching then they were calling me a "snitch". Then when we were heading to lunch, people were saying shit about us mostly me.