Immaturity at it's finest

April 15, 2018

Okay this has been the worst time for me but, when one of my (shitty) classmates (who I consider a useless bitch) were talking about Jerry Springer, (because they were loud and all of us could hear it) then she said she wanted to go on the show and I said something and she was like "was I talking to you? Mind your own business, Your irrelevant" and I said "how?!" Then she says "fix your teeth" (my teeth is 'crooked' god I hate that word, people always make fun of my teeth and bring me down because of it) and I was yelling at her and her friends (blonde girl and short boy) and the short boy said "my sister would beat you up" (or something like that) then I told him "how? If she lays a hand on me, I will beat her up" then they laughed and then the blonde girl(or the bitchy one, Idk) said that I should get smacked in the back of the head and I was like "if anyone smacks me, I will hurt them" then they laughed, thinking that I cant fight. Then they were saying nasty stuff like "you will shove your finger up your ass" "I will shove a fork up your ass" things like that and I was like "no, that will never happen" then they were making fun of me, then I told them to shut up but the girl told me that I got in there business. Tbh if she hadn't talk so fucking loud, then I wouldn't have got in their business.