T W E N T Y - E I G H T

monika drags everyone to a halloween party. natsuki is really excited and dresses up as a magical girl. yuri gets anxiety over it and is afraid that people will judge her costume. sayori has a thousand outfits picked out and can't choose between them. monika dresses up as a black cat in an attempt to impress the main character. the main character ends up going as sebastian from black butler. they all climb into monika's dad's car and drive to the party. yuri didn't dress up as anything and sayori goes as sleeping beauty. when they get to the party monika runs to the dance floor and starts to show off her moves. yuri and natsuki fight about how she should have a costume and yuri eventually agrees to dress up in an outfit natsuki bought for her. it was an assassin costume that was a size too small so it was tight around her body but she didn't say anything to natsuki. natsuki tried to cover up the fact that she purposely bought it too small. sayori shoves all the food in her purse for later and ends up vomiting in the bathroom after eating too much. monika dances with the main character awkwardly and natsuki keeps glancing at yuri all night.

( the idea for a halloween party and natsuki dressing up as a magical girl are not mine but the rest is )