Chapter One- The Beginning

Written: 06/13/14 10:44pm

© All Rights Reserved.

(Not Edited)

Chapter One- The Beginning

It's Saturday and I usually wake up at 5:00 in the morning to ready myself for jogging.

*Alarm Clock Ringing*

Eyes still closed, right hand trying to reach the alarm clock..

Ah.. There you are! I turned off the alarm. Stretched my arms and legs. Sat on my bed and yawn. After a couple of minutes restraining my body from lying again in bed, I went inside the bathroom and did my routine.

After about 20 minutes I finished my routine. Go downstairs and made some milk for me, Jin and Janie.

After preparing and drinking, I unlock the gates and we're heading to the mini park. Jin and Janie seems to be really excited that they decided to run and run 'till we reach the mini park to the point that I'm hardly breathing.

"Ok-hay -- guise, -- we're here." I said between my breaths.

I sat at the grass while Janie and Jin jumped on me and decided to lick my face.

"H-hey! -- S-stop already! -- It's t-tick-ling!" I said between my laughs. And gladly, they stopped.

"Our jogging suddenly became a marathon huh?" I said smiling at both of them.

"Aw aw!" said Jin.

Yes, you're right, what you're thinking is right. Jin and Janie are dogs, they're like twins but are not. I treat them as my buddies and we're here to play fetch. I threw the blue ball and Jin started running, threw the pink one Janie runs too. And they both gave them back to me.

After an hour of playing with them and them playing with the other dogs at the park, I decided to head home and thank God these two cuties didn't make me run again like a while ago!

We reach home and I let Jin and Janie go back to their dog houses.

When I entered the house, My mom is at the kitchen and is already done preparing breakfast. It's just past seven in the morning.

"Ella honey!"

"Mom," I smiled at her and peck her cheek.

"Up early for jogging sweetheart?"

"Yes dad." I smiled and lean towards him and peck his cheek.

He sat on his chair and mom gave him his coffee. I, too sat on my chair so as mom and my older brother, Mark.

"Ella"

"Yeah?"