Chapter Four- Chitchat

©All Rights Reserved  Written: 08/01/2014 11:27am (Not Edited)

Monday Morning

It's homeroom time, we're having evaluation about the Welcome Freshmen Event. There were only Four things to answer and we're to answer them by pair.Ofcourse, Bree and I would be together in this.

Activity/Event: Welcome Freshmen

1. Were the Objectives met? Explain.

2. List down the strengths of the Activity/Event

3. List down the weaknesses of the Activity/Event

4. Write your Comments/Suggestions

We were given 15 minutes to answer everything. Bree and I finished answering in a span of 8 minutes, so we started talking and talking but not in a so-loud voice.

"Bree, who were you dancing with last saturday? Hmm?"

"Oh, he's a freshman,"

"Yeah? He seems to be. But, didn't he gave you his name?" My left brow is raised.

"Oh, that, Uh, wait.. It's.. Ah, David."

"David what?"

"I don't know?"

"You didn't even bother asking?!"

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes on her.

She raised her brow at me, "Hm, well, I think I saw you too, you're with.. Brian," I blushed.

"Y-yes, I was"

"Don't you think that he-" I cut her off.

"Oh no, He just wants to be like a, 'close' friend you know,"

"Well that's not what it seems to me," Eyeing me skeptically.

I frown. I was about to speak when Miss Jones said, "Times up, please pass your evaluation papers infront, Bree, kindly compile them,"

"Yes Miss," After Bree compiled them, she handed them to Miss Jones.

"Class, I'll give you the remaining time, See you later,"

"See you later, Miss Jones,"

I faced Bree, "I think you're misunderstanding something, you know it's our last year here, maybe he just wants to be close to everyone,"

"Oh yeah? E-V-E-R-Y-one? look who's coming this way," As if on cue I looked behind me and there's Brian standing infront of me,