Chapter 29

----------
Claudia
----------

"Ethan!" I ran into his room while he was sleeping and jumped on his bed with balloons and his gifts in my hand.

"Oh my god. Never wake me from my sleep again in my life." He sat up and I leaned in then kiss his lips.

"Happy 18th birthday, E." I handed him the large box and set the weight for the balloons on the bed.

"Why'd you get me stuff? You do too much for me."

"Shut up and open it."

He tore open the wrapping paper on the first box and showed the all white adidas he's been wanting for a while.

He smiled and silently set them next to him. I handed him the other box and he ripped the wrapping paper off, then opened the box to show a package of socks because he never seems to have any, and an orange hoodie on the top. "Woah, this is so cool." He set the hoodie down and picked up a pair of black sweatpants.

"My favorite!" He lifted up the sweatpants and showed a box of condoms. "Oh my god!" He laughed "These are definitely getting used tonight." He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine.

"I know you've been looking at the shoes, but I wanted to get you more than that, so I got the hoodie too."

"You're amazing." I kissed him again then we both got out of his bed.

"Now to wake up Grayson." I giggled and grabbed Grayson's gift and ran into his room. Ethan right behind me.

"Grayson! Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!" I jumped in his bed and he woke up groaning.

"I hate you." Grayson laughed and sat up.

"I got you this." I smiled at him and he secretively winked at me.

He opened up the box and it showed this denim jacket he's been obsessed with. "Oh my god, you actually got this for me?" He laughed and pulled it out of the box.

"Yeah. You said you wanted it." He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. "I miss you." I whispered in his ear and then soon felt his hug grow tighter.

"Okay. Now, it's time for birthday breakfast." I pulled Grayson out of bed and we all walked downstairs to Colton cooking.

"A boyfriend who's good looking and cooks for me. I must me dreaming." Ethan said as we sat down at the island.

"Oh my god I hate you." Ethan glared at me jokingly and then walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So, Grayson and I have good news." Ethan said out loud so Colton could also hear.

"What?"

"Since we turned 18 today, we no longer have that contract with our dad, and he said he's gonna help us get an apartment we can move into." Grayson said as he sat down across from me.

"That's amazing guys. I'm really happy for you." I said as I wrapped my fingers around the back of his.

"When are you guys moving in?"