Part Two

Liam's POV

Niall hooked up with Melissa. He should've known I had feelings for her by the way I treated her. Maybe he did know, he just wanted to piss me off..

"Liam, I wanna talk to you. Alone?" Melissa asked me.

"Sure, let's go to my room." I insisted.

:What's up with you?" She asked me.

"I dont know. I just got mad when I saw you sleeping with Niall so I yelled at him. He just met you & I don't want too see you hurt." I told Melissa.

Melissa's POV

That's when Liam pissed me off. For  the first time ever. I'm sure you could read I was angry in my face.

"Liam, I don't think you get it." I said furiously, taking his hands off me.

"What? What don't I get??" He said.

I turned around and took a deep breath. Tears kind of rolled down my cheek, Liam was the one who  hurt me.. Leaving me for the X Factor. I was alone. No one was there for me anymore.

I walked out of the room and Niall tried stopping me.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why did Liam make you cry?" Niall sounded worried.  When he grabbed me, I nudged him off and grabbed my jacket. I walked outside in the rain and Niall chased me.

"What happened in there, Melissa?" He asked me while moving my hair and bringing me close to his chest.

"Liam just doesn't get that he is the one who hurt me. When he left me to go to the X Factor. I should be happy for him, but I was alone and on my own. Now he thinks you will hurt me."

"I promise I will never do that to you. You don't deserve that." He said and then he kissed me.

When the kiss finally broke, I looked up at the window on the second floor. Liam saw me kissing Niall. Now he would be even more mad..

"Why don't you come back in and I will dry you off?" He said.

Niall put his arm around me and brought me in.

I think I was falling for Niall..  But I didn't want to say anything. He was really sweet and seems like he wouldn't hurt a fly.

I just felt safe with him..