Maka x Stein: confused love.

MAKAS POV••••

Maka: "Man, it sure is hot outside." I say fanning myself.

Soul: "I don't know, Maka," Soul scoffs. "Feels pretty good out here to me." He adds while grinning.

Maka:"whatever." I roll my eyes but laugh a little.

Soul: "So, off to home it is?" I guess he really wants to go home.

Maka: "Um, sure." I answer still fanning my self.

It took about ten minutes to walk to our house. When we both walked in, I couldn't believe it but somehow, Professor Stein got in!

SOULS POV••••

Soul: "ugh. What's this creep doing here?" I think to myself . And how did he get in?

Maka: "Professor? How did you get it?" I guess she read my mind and decided to say it herself.

All Professor Stein did was smile as his glasses glared. He spun in the swivel chair a couple of times and finally stopped facing us again.

Stein: "That, Maka." Stein says in a deep tone. "Remains too secret in my brain." He points to his head and turns his screw.

Soul: "You're in our house, weirdo." I say. "And that's not cool." I point to him as he laughs and spins in the chair a couple more times.

Soul: "Whatever, I'm leaving this place. You wanna come Maka?" I suggest.

Maka: "No thanks, Soul. I have to keep an eye on Professor Stein." She says gesturing for me to go.

STEINS POV••••

Stein: "That weapon of yours sure is a pain." I say turning my screw.

Maka: She laughs and smiles awkwardly. "Yeah, he can be an idiot sometimes." She admits. "But he's really nice, too."

Maka's so cute when she smiles. And that laugh of hers is adorable. Wait...she's a student! I shouldn't be thinking these things...right? I turn my screw in thought and Maka speaks again.

Maka: "Are you okay Professor Stein?" She bends sideways and looks at my face until I answer.

Stein: "Please." I say. "Call me Stein." I look up at her and smile and a slight blush fills her cheeks.

Maka: "O-Okay." She stutters. "So...S-Stein...." She looks away at the wall and finally faces me once the blush has left her cheeks. "Would you like some tea?"

Stein: "Yes, thank you, Maka." I smile and watch as she goes towards the kitchen and gets two cups from the cabinet.

MAKAS POV••••

Maka: "What do I do?" I think to myself. "I'll make us tea, ....then what?!" When I get the tea ready, I have no idea what to do.

Stein: "Maka, are you alright? Your face is red. Are you sick?"

Maka: "Um. No, I'm fine. Thank you for worrying, but there's really no need." I laugh nervously.

He nods and explores my house in the swivel chair. I get back to the tea and it's ready. I pour the tea and call out to stein that it's ready but he doesn't answer. My eyes widen when I think about a diary that been laying down on my bed. And so I run around the house thinking where is he? I run to my room and swing open the door. The book is gone. My breathing quickens and we finally crash into each other sending me to the floor.

Stein: "Maka!" Stein says standing up and running to me. "Are you okay?! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

I run my head and nod. But what I see in his pocket is...my diary. I ignore it and think about the things I've written in it. I remember I've written about stein and how I've been having these feelings and I pass out.

STEINS POV••••

When I see Maka has passed out I panic. I carry her to the couch and lightly lay her down. I turn my screw trying to think. But then...these thoughts...rushing through my mind...dirty thoughts... I smile and keep thinking. "She's unconscious right? She won't feel anything. She won't ever know." I put my hand on Her face but them snap out of it.

Stein: "she's just a student..." I say out loud.

Maka: "s-stein?" Maka says her eyes still closed. I go face to face with her and answer if anythings wrong. No answer. She must be asleep.

I hear her again. Talking, in her sleep. But this time she says. "Im merely a student?" she repeats that sentence until she finally wakes up and sees were face to face.

Maka: "Professor?" She asks in a frightened tone. "Are you okay?"

Stein: "Yes, Maka. I'm fine. You should rest." She nods and I lead her to her bedroom helping her comfortable.

When I'm just about to leave the bed for her to rest, Maka grabs my sleeve and says something that surprises me.

Maka: "S-Stein...will you.. Stay in bed with me?" She shivers. "I don't like...sleeping alone.."

This breaks my heart. But I agree anyways.

When I reach the bed, I take off my coat and my shirt and lay down next to Maka not using her blanket.

Her head turns to me and says. "You should cover up." She picks up the cover and covers me. "If you don't, you'll get sick."