Chapter 2

STEINS POV••••

As we were laying down, Maka turned and rapped her arms around me. I blushes and looked at her face noticing she was asleep. But something was off. She's smiling. Did she hug me on purpose?

It doesn't matter now. The warmth from her body is making me sleepy. I feel my eyes getting heavier and finally fall asleep.

MAKAS POV••••

I wake up and see I have my arms wrapped around stein. I smile and see he has his shirt off. I trace my fingers along the stitches on his chest. His eyes slowly open and smiles.

Stein: "I see your 'examining' me?" He says with a raspy but cute voice.

He kisses me on the forehead and I blush like never before. He suddenly realizes what he did and apologizes.

Stein: "I'm very sorry, Maka." He gets up from the bed and leaves the room with his shirt still off.

I can't help but stare at his pale back as he walks away. Breaking out of the trance I walk to the kitchen. I look at what I'm wearing which is// short pink polka dotted pajama shorts and a black tank top with lace edging the straps.

I look at stein which is sitting on the couch just staring at the floor.

Maka: "Stein?" I ask in a worryingly tone. "Is everything alright?" I walk up to him and sit by him.

He looks at me and blush floods his face and covers his face. I don't understand what's wrong. I look at my clothes and notice what I'm wearing...IN FRONT OF MY TEACHER!? Blush flows into my cheeks and I look at the floor.

STEINS POV••••

My god. What is Maka doing? Is she wearing those clothing on purpose? Oh no. I feel something rising in my pants and I don't know what to do.

My face is still covered with my hands. Finally Maka puts a hand on my thigh and asks if I'm okay another time. I flinch at her touch and...damnit...how can I stop this?

Makas eyes wonder and finally see the bulge rising in my pants. She gasps and looks away, I look at her and slowly grab her arm. She turns towards me and says something surprisingly not her.

Maka: "stein..." She says. "It's okay...to..do it.." I blush like I've never had before and my eyes widen.

Stein: "A-are you sure?" She nods, grabs my hand, and leads me to her bedroom.

We both sit down and I can't control myself anymore. I hold one of her hands and turn slightly to be face to face with Maka. I lightly brush my lips against hers and we kiss passionately for 2 minutes. I lay her down and hover over her but I don't want to hurt her.

Stein: "are you sure about this?" I ask. "You don't have to." I lied.

Maka: "I'm sure, Stein." She smiles. "I want to do this."

I nod and loosen her pigtails. I lean towards her and slightly suck at her neck then start to nibble on her ear. She lets out a small moan and I smile against her skin.

I take off her tank top and she immediately looks away at a wall. I laugh a little. She's so cute... I take off her bra and she quickly covers her chest with her hands.

Maka: "NO!" She screams and startles me. "YOU DONT WANT THOSE! IM EXTREMELY FLAT!"

Stein: I smile and say. "Maka, I don't care about size. I like your body shape better than oversized breasts."

She calms down and nods. She moves her hands away slowly. I don't want to rush her...but man...she's slow. I circled my index finger around one of her nipples making her let out a small moan. I smile and lean down to flick at the other. She flinches but I keep going.

Maka: "stein..." She calls out.

I chuckle and turn my screw. I take off my glasses but I can still see her fine. I hover over her again and trace one of my fingers from her collar bone down to the edge of her polka dot shorts. She winces and looks at me.

Stein: "can I?" I ask politely giving a tug at her shorts so she knows what I mean.

She slightly nods. And I pull off her shorts throwing them to the other side of the room. I gaze up and down her body and see what's about to become mine. I kiss down her stomach and she runs her fingers through my hair making me moan. That was a bad idea. She moaned feeling my voice against her skin. I could tell she was excited because goose bumps raised on where my voice grazed her skin.

I look at Maka and tug at her underwear. She hesitates but nods as she closes her eyes.

Maka: "professor." Maka says while moaning. "Please, be gently." I nod and look at her amazing body.

I get off the bed, grab her feet and pull her to the edge of the bed. I get in my knees and Maka sits up to see what I'm about to do. Her eyes widen and blush fills her cheeks.