three

Enjoy————————————————————alexia POV

Enjoy
————————————————————
alexia POV

the sun shined brightly through my glass window, making me shut my eyes tightly to stop the stinging. i always forget to close those blinds every damn night before i go to sleep.

i tried my best to sit up when a giant headache hit me.

"karma" i whispered to myself which is something i tend to do a lot, it's one of my many weird qualities; talking to myself.

i tried my best to make it to my bathroom and grab some pain killers from my cabinet, i chugged a water bottle down and brushed my teeth and took a shower as memories from last night flooded instantly and my eyes widen.

there's a guy in my house.

i quickly stepped out of the shower and threw on a pair of leggings and an oversized shirt. i quickly walked over to the room and slowly opened the door, i saw that he was no longer laying on the bed.

"where the hell did he go?" i walked further into the room.

"looking for me?" a voice said behind me, i jumped in my spot and squealed, i did a full 360 and saw him walk out of my bathroom; shirtless.

"oh, i thought you left." i diverted my eyes down his naked chest, he was incredibly fit and had strong arms, now that i was getting a better look at him; he was really sexy.

"did we sleep together last night? my mind is kinda a blur right now" he chuckled and walked closer to me.

"oh not really, your friends left you at the club last night" i explained.

"so you decided to take a complete stranger to your house, and let him sleep in one of your rooms?" he looked deep into my eyes. he just laughed when he noticed i wasn't going to say anything back.

"well this was an interesting way of meeting; jack gilinsky." he extended his hand and gave me a small smirk, i looked at his hand before i extended mine and placed it on his giant one.

"alexia taylor" i smiled. jack gilinsky. it has a nice ring to it but i honestly thought his name would be jose or something.

"alexia" he repeated my name; almost as he was talking to himself.

"i feel like i've heard that name before." his hand still held a grip on mine, he ran his thumb across the back of my hand and looked directly at me. i could feel my palm start to sweat and i quickly detachment myself from him.