Chapter IV

Sleep last night was shit again, I probably only slept for half an hour. I decided to just go for a ponytail, jogging pants, a cute shoulder-less shirt, and my awesome glasses.

It was almost a normal routine now...

"Good morning Ley it is day 3!" Somehow I had walked into a room with a murderer with a smile on my face.

"Your smile is beautiful." He looked at my face grinning. Somehow I knew his smile was cute as well- no you idiot he KILLED someone. I could feel my face burn a bit red after he said it though.

He looked at me again, "I know you liked that."

I giggled slightly and glared at him, "no way," I just had to roll my eyes to add the effect to show that I was 'annoyed' at his comment. His stupid grin stayed on his face like he could see what I was thinking.

I was interrupted in the middle of my thoughts.

"So what's up beautiful?"

"I am stuck in a prison with a murd-"

"ah ah ah 'alleged murderer." He wagged his finger at me with the handcuffs.

I stared at the cuffs, "aren't those uncomfortable...?"

He shook them a bit so they clanged together. "Just a bit."

I knew I had to test him somehow and it sort of seemed like he had a bit of trust in me. So I signaled the guard in and whispered him to take both sets of his cuffs off, Ley looked confused as hell when the broad man went over and unlocked his cuffs.

"If you need me I will be right outside the door."

"Thanks, Ak."

The man left and I was once alone in the room with the criminal. The first thing he had done was move his chair closer to mine. I got a bit nervous and started to shake; I think he noticed.

"Are you ok?" He was pretty close to me in the chair and my breathing was heavy as hell.

I took a deep breath, "yeah I am ok, thanks."

Somehow I found it weird that I could talk to him like he wasn't a criminal, he nearly seemed, nice. I looked away and he started inching forwards slowly but surely.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

He looked at me confused but I knew he was faking it. His eyes gave it all away.

"I haven't been able to get close to you from across the table." He put his hand on my shoulder and I tensed up. "You know its ok; I'm not going to hurt you."

Honestly, I didn't know if I could trust him or not, his firm hand rested on my shoulder, he was right above me like he had power.

"So girly, what's it gonna be today?"

"I have to go back to the law firm to work on your case... good day."

"The day will never be good until I am out of here with you, goodbye."

I walked out the prison quite shaken up by what had happened. I don't even think that was legal, could he touch me not inappropriately? But it doesn't matter, it's not like I was going to mention it to Mr. S anyhow.

I got into the cab and just sat playing on my phone, I couldn't be bothered to put my seatbelt on so I didn't, I couldn't be restricted again. Tetris is the worst game I never win, I groaned from boredom and suddenly I saw headlights coming towards us. Something slammed into the side of the cab and my vision went completely black.