Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Maddie.

I'm waiting for a plane to visit my boyfriend, Jake, who left me when he moved to America 3 months ago. Tomorrow's his birthday and I'm planning on suprising him. I haven't seen him since he moved three months ago and with the time difference, I haven't contacted him much. All I get from him is an occasionnal text saying he misses me.

So I realise I haven't said much about myself and Jake so, I have long blonde hair and dark blue eyes, whereas Jake has gelled light brown hair and adorable blue eyes that shine in the light. I'm quite shy if I don't know you, whereas Jake seems to get along with almost anyone and everyone.

As I sit on the plane I clutch the teddy bear Jake gave me when he left to go to America. (Los Angeles in California to be exact) It's quite tattered and 'well-loved', so Jake promised he'd buy me a new one with all the money he makes from his new job, which is the reason he has to move away, but, knowing him, he's probably wasted it all on coffee, or something. I sigh loudly; that means it'll take him longer to buy that new apartment he said he'd buy so I could move in with him.

__________________________________

Does anyone know what the title of this book should be?