Chapter 1- Trio

You know when you didn't get enough sleep at night and then your teacher is talking about boring things in class and you just can't stay awake? It's happening right now. I was up all night talking to my best friend Tason, I slept at 3am and now I can't keep my eyes open.

"Misses Hensley I'm talking to you," my eyes snap open as I realize that Ms Jones is talking to me.

"I'm sorry,what was that?" The whole class starts to laugh when I ask that question and I feel my face heat up.

"I asked,wha-" she gets cut off by the door slamming open revealing a dude dressed in black and white. The whole class stares at him and wow,he's perfect.I mean red lips,brown hair and strong arms which we can all see perfectly because of his T-shirt.

"Can I help you?" Ms Jones asks looking at him the same way she looks at me,with hatred.

"Yes actually, I'm looking for English class, I'm new." He says his voice like an angel,suddenly I'm not sleepy anymore.

"Well hurry up and take a sit,you're 26minutes late." Which means he only has 4 minutes before the bell rings. Lucky hot bastard!

"Thanks," he winks at Ms Jones and takes a sit behind me. Suddenly I'm worried about my hair and makeup, I mean I usually don't care.

The bell finally rings and I start packing up and leave for lunch. I walk to my locker and put my stuff inside and I hear someone besides me and obviously it's mister perfect.

"Hey,I'm Lacey." I say with a confident smile.

He looks me up and down and says,"Okay,"and walks away like what? Now that hurt more than it was supposed to,he's so rude.

"Hey Lacey, how was your night?" Tason says coming to get me for lunch.

"Well I was up talking to some fool and I didn't get enough sleep," I say and he puts his hands up in surrender mode, "sorry."

"What's up? You fell asleep in class?" He puts his hands into his pockets as we walk to the cafeteria.

"That and I just got okayed by mister new guy," I take a tray and place an apple on it.

"Mister new guy? You mean Tyan Clarke?" He says taking some fries and a hamburger and I do the same.

"Whatever, he okayed me when I told him my name and then walked away,just like that. I mean he could have introduced himself."

Tason pulls out some money and pays for us and we walk to our table. "He could have, but he didn't. Which means he's not interested."

"Wait,how do you know him?" I ask with a mouthful of fries.

"Well we had almost all our classes together and I invited him to eat with us,here he comes now." My eyes widen and I look back to see him walking towards us with a tray in his hands. Oh no,damn you Tason.

"Hey Tason, who's this?" He motions to me with his eyes as he sits besides me.

"That's Lacey, you met her?" He says drinking some coke.

"I guess," he says looking at me,"I'm Tyan Clarke. "

"Oh so now you wanna talk to me?" I ask with a furious look on my face.

"Well I okayed you earlier because I thought you were some bimbo." He says and my eyes widen,"no offence."

"You know saying no offence isn't a license to offend people and why'd you think that?" I ask deeply offended.

"You're wearing a mini skirt that almost shows your butt," Tason says smirking like a jerk.

"But that's only because I didn't have time to pick my outfit so Lizzy did," I said referring to my 10year old sister.