A day at home

(Y/n)'s POV

I was alone at home with Sally.
I wore a (f/c) top with (2nd fav.colour) glitter hearts, black shorts and i didn't wear shoes or socks. We were reading a manga together.
It was kinda funny.
Me and him were really close: i could listen his skin brushing mine and his blue pigtails sometimes brushing my cheek.
He turned the page.
"Hahaha! I didn't remember this!" i said.
"It's funny! Hahaha!" he said, amused.
"Uhm...what can we do now? My eyes are tired of reading." he asked.
"Maybe we can go out"
"Nah...i'm too lazy...i want to remain here..."
"You're just like your cat Gizmo...super lazy!"
"Hey! This is a crime..."he started joking.
"(Y/n) (y/s), you are guilty. Your pain is...tickle!"
He started to tickle me and i was like a fish dropped out of the water.
I started moving like a crazy snake and started laughing.
"Ahahahah-please stop-ahahaha!!"
"No!"
"C'mon hahahaha! Dude-hahaha!"
He stopped. When i sitted again, i notice that my top was upper than my breast. I fortunately wear a bra...maybe, when i was moving like that, my top got higher.
I was really embarassed and i put it back down.
He didn't say anything about that, strangely.
"Ehi, don't do it again, silly!!" i said joking.
"Ok, ok...i couldn't resist." he said.
We were becoming close friends: i was excited by this thing. May i confess to him? Or not?
Well, let's forget about it.
"What shall we do?" i asked.
"Let's talk about...idk..." he said.
"About us." i said slowly.
"Uh, ok"

Sal's POV

I was upset.
I didn't have to confess my feelings to her...i might ruin all!
"So...do you like me as a friend?" she said.
"Yes. And you?" i said.
"Of course!" she replied with her sugar voice.
"What...do you think...of me?" i asked.
"You are cute and gentle..."she said, sweetly "I like your eyes, too. They're bright and blue, and they are stealing my mind...*sight*..." she said. Then continued:" they reminds me the sea: it's got pure and crystalline water and the beach is incontaminate and made with blank sand. No one went to this sea before, only you...but when you'll find your soulmate, she will come here with you. You two will be happy living here, in your eyes..."
Her decription was so romantic and poetic...
I hugged (y/n) softly and i whispered in her ear: "i wish you were always with me...in every moment...you are my angel, my sky, my sun in a stormy day...you are what relates me to reality and to sanity."
She blushed and hugged me, too.
I looked in her (e/c) beautiful bright shining angelic eyes and, unclipping my mask in the zone of the mouth, i kissed her on the mouth.
She didn't pin me away, or slapped me...she stayed where she was, exchanging my action.
When i stopped, she said: "why did you do this?"
"Because your eyes told me to do that"
"Oh, dude..."
She fell on me and in a few i was laying on the sofa, with her laying on me, staring with her eyes.
"W-what did you do?"
"Nothing important..."she grabbed my hand and said "cuddle me please...i really like that"
"Ok" and i cuddled her sweetly.
"She fell asleep after about half an hour and i layed her down oh her bed. I layed down too, relaxing myself.

(Y/n) 's POV

I woke up and i was on my bed, with Sally near me.
He was relaxing, and i jumped on him like a cat on a mouse.
He had just closed his eyes, and when i did it, he gtabbed me and put his nails in my back.
"Ouch!"
"Don't jump on me like this...(y/n)..."
"I wanted to, meow~♥"
"Hmmm...What do you want?"
"You!!" i said kidding.
His eyes were fully open, like he was surprised.
"You aren't that type of girl, huh?"
"I was just kidding..." i said.
"Ok...now get off me."
I got off Sal and he got up.
My mobile phone started to ring. I looked: it was Larry.
I answered the call and started to speak with him.
I hope Sally isn't jealous of Larry.
We talkrd for an hour.
Sal asked a lot of questions about the call: i understood he was jealous.
When i cut off him with all those questions, he hugged me from behind and layed his head on my back. He said in a childish way: "you are mine!"